*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: New position "Gentle foreplay"
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Is it worth to buy it?
Yes   -16 (80%)
No   -4 (20%)
: 16

: Poll: New position "Gentle foreplay"  ( 19277 )
Lover
: 10350

« : May 23, 2011, 11:12:21 AM »

There is a new foreplay position. Unfortunately at the moment nothing for homos and shemales, but a great new one for hetsets.

Pic is added later, it's not on the hp yet but already available in the shop for 199A$.

Lover

« #1 : May 23, 2011, 11:16:36 AM »

Made a short test with Robot. Man can:

- kiss neck
- Kiss
- massage tits
- rub pussy
- finger pussy
- massage thigh
- fondle belly
- lick nipple
- wank cock incl. cumming
- kiss tits
- kiss belly
- kiss hand

At first view it's a fantastic new foreplay position which will be available for all of us soon - this I hope so much!

Bear
: 3856

« #2 : May 23, 2011, 12:17:51 PM »

lol.. u responded on my thread I shall on yours.   ;D
smooth,.. very relaxed and sensual ...
female responses are rather subdued.. there is one option of fondling the cock for her... otherwise,.. her responses are what you might expect.. gentle touches in return.

A much as the male was the watcher in the lap dance... the female is pretty much the recipient here. She does have the ability to caress the chest,.. butt,.. a rather sensual touching of her own torso...

one movement I though very hot was her arching to breast kisses...

If I have a complaint.. it was my partners observation,...not to be lying by her side... that would have made this pose and actions perfect... close to the wishes but still a little short.

(Lover created the pose under the woman and man section so it would not be as easily buried... they opened up the options to post new threads there and thought to take advantage of it)

TightFit74
: 2415

« #3 : May 23, 2011, 12:37:15 PM »

But where are we supposed to post our reactions guys? ;)
Did a little test run with Robot Girl. I like the pose, the fact the girl is not on her side doesn't really bother me. What I do like very much is the proloinged movements over her body. Even kissing the hand offers more than just a peck. :) I wouldn't mind bringing my partner into the right mood like this. Like the pose, well done A-team.
Would be great with flickering candle light or a fireplace in the background....

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover

« #4 : May 23, 2011, 12:39:03 PM »

Bear and I started our postings nearly the same time :D

My suggestion: Opinions to his thread, voting here.

aleksavis
: 3

« #5 : May 24, 2011, 05:18:36 AM »

i'm a girl and i like this position. I think it makes gently start between dance and fucking)). Also I want to desire Tom& desighner make this pose for a ff. I will buy it. Thanks I like Achat.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #6 : May 24, 2011, 04:24:22 PM »

This pose as a FF would be a profoundly huge step towards getting me to renew.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #7 : May 24, 2011, 05:39:44 PM »

*nodding... this and the lap dance too, either of which there is  no reason for delaying release to the others...

minor modifications might be necessary for the shemale as recipient..
and as a female giver... but I the see those modifications as relatively minor.
« : May 24, 2011, 11:50:27 PM Bear »

Adera
: 3047

« #8 : May 24, 2011, 06:15:12 PM »

Oh, I can see Janine playing with a cute sub in this pose. ;)
Janine Dee

« #9 : May 25, 2011, 09:33:02 AM »

;D

What get's me though is that one of the first poses where the penis is not that much of an issue is for those who naturally have one present!

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

TightFit74
: 2415

« #10 : May 25, 2011, 12:13:48 PM »

Janine, see it as a sign they are learning. At least I hope they are.  ::)
Since the releases have been coming once a week, instead of twice, feels to me they are putting more effort into what they are making. I sincerely hope they will put in as much efforts into making FF and FFF poses..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Adera

« #11 : May 25, 2011, 01:07:33 PM »

I'd say that the cock subject is a little smaller in this pose where the woman is in the centre.

If they made this pose for MS I'd of course like it if they guy had the option to play with either my dick or ass. :)
Janine Dee

« #12 : May 26, 2011, 10:03:26 AM »

I understand what everyone is saying. It just struck me as almost funny that after all the "The penis must be primary, even for the lesbians." They start to get the idea in a combination where the penis is naturally present.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Triumph999
: 62

« #13 : May 26, 2011, 11:17:08 AM »

I tried this pose out with a very good friend I've made on here - we were both extremely impressed by the work of the Dev Team on this one  :)

The right to bear arms is nearly as daft as the right to arm bears (no offence, Bear!)
Adera

« #14 : May 26, 2011, 01:41:40 PM »

@Janine: I think its good that they seem to widen their perspective even if I happen like cock quite a lot but that doesn't mean I exclusively like cock ::). If this continues I hope we'll get more poses which are both more natural and where more things are possible, like for example a real 69 for FS... I don't much like sucking on rubber when there's a pussy to play with. :P

I hope they've read the feedback we've tried to give them and learnt from it. :)
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: