Skip to content

Game Idea. Communication and Translator. Общение

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. Communication and Translator. Общение

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    denis519
    Participant

Russian – Общение English – Communication.

Game Idea. Communication and Translator. Общение

hi!

English-no problem!

Hello, it would be quite good, if it was possible to insert into a message box the text from the exchange buffer. Then with the help on-line the translator it would be possible to express the thought more precisely. Thanks.

Nicoquin
    Participant

(French) à vos souhaits !

English – bless you !

marvell2003
    Participant

Здравствуйте,было бы неплохо,если бы можно было в окно сообщений вставлять текст из буфера обмена.Тогда бы при помощи on-line переводчика можно было бы точнее выразить свою мысль.Спасибо.

На этом форуме общаются по-английски. Я переведу это сообщение, а дальше уже сам.

To all forum users – an english translation:

It would be nice if we could in the message box paste text from clipboard. Then we can using on-line translators and be more accurately express our thoughts.

Lover
    Participant

You are able to! Just mark and use “Strg + C”. Then you can use translator. The problem may be to get special signs, but this I dont know. And from online-translator just copy and paste. It works.

Is there somebody who can translate? I will use translator, but sometimes it translates shit

Вы можете! Просто пометьте и использование “Strg + C”. Затем вы можете использовать переводчика
    Проблема может быть получение специальных знаков, но этого я не знаю. И от онлайн-переводчик просто скопировать и вставить. Это работает.

Done from Lover using google translator http://translate.google.com/#

marvell2003
    Participant

You are able to! Just mark and use “Strg + C”. Then you can use translator. The problem may be to get special signs, but this I dont know. And from online-translator just copy and paste. It works.

Is there somebody who can translate? I will use translator, but sometimes it translates shit

I can. And you right: online translator often distorts the meaning of the text.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.