Skip to content

Pose Ideas. Suggestion for Threesomes. A Voyeur Stance.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Ideas. Suggestion for Threesomes. A Voyeur Stance.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Nicoquin
    Participant

yes i know, tom.

but it will be better if the names of the inviter and the other invited are shown
    because, with cold invite, it's difficult to find his way :'(

best regards.

tom
    Participant

Hi Nicoquin,

I know that you know 

I just wanted to explain myself 

tom

Nicoquin
    Participant

lol

and i saw you will give new 3some scenes ! yes !!!! thanks a lot !

best regards !

linkai
    Participant

It will be wonderful if the three partner can have actions together

Anonymous

I agree with linkai.  What we have is great but it would be nice if the 3rd participant could do more than just masturbate.

Also, since the 3somes have been available, the AChat program has been running slow a *lot* and also I have lost my connection many times since then.  And it is affecting everyone else, too.  Anything you guys can do to fix that?  I think the 3some poses have added a lot more traffic.

Willyco
    Participant

Tom you are right (obviusly…) but will be better to know if the invite is for a MFM or a FMF or a MMM or a FFF… trivially to know if you have the appropiate options in your possibility or not…

please, if is possible, indicate the 2 names if not the sex gender only…

Thanks a lot

to Danyello…

I'm sorry little Danny, I prefere that the options for the sex group are limited at the male premium users only… the advantages to be premium between the mass of the males 

Anonymous

I agree with Nico & Willy.  We should know the names & genders of the people inviting us.  Though I do have to say that quite a few times already I have been asked in the “chat box” if I would like to join a threesome, they have not all been “cold invites”.

tom
    Participant

invitation process will be improved a bit later, please have patient!

tom

Nicoquin
    Participant

invitation process will be improved a bit later, please have patient!

tom

sure we will, tom

Dannyello
    Participant

Tom you are right (obviusly…) but will be better to know if the invite is for a MFM or a FMF or a MMM or a FFF… trivially to know if you have the appropiate options in your possibility or not…

please, if is possible, indicate the 2 names if not the sex gender only…

Thanks a lot

to Danyello…

I'm sorry little Danny, I prefere that the options for the sex group are limited at the male premium users only… the advantages to be premium between the mass of the males   

And I have some opinion ! What is the problem? What is your problem?

Willyco
    Participant

no problem dear… only sorry because we are often in opposite front of ideas… 

Dannyello
    Participant

Willy ,is natural that group sex was only for male premium users, and, of course, for all girls . That is in fact, in reality.

BoySlut
    Participant

New Function – Voyeurism.

What about voyerism?

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

I thought I mentioned that in one of my posts… but that was a couple of weeks ago. I want it.

BoySlut
    Participant

Sorri that I mentioned it again then. I made a search with voyer term but it gave me 0 results.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.