Skip to content

FF Pose Review Request. 22. 69.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat FF Pose Review Request. 22. 69.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    tom
    Participant

position 69 in 3D online sex chat

Do you like this position? And your partner? Do you have experiences or questions?
    Don’t hesitate to share them here!

PRICE: 249A$
    This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, FF Section. Box 3. 69.

This is a general request for someone in the FF community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Please identify if there is a “Change Role” button or do both partners have to own the pose to swap positions?
    3. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    4. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    5. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    6. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Janine Dee
    Participant

This IS nice, but I would LOVE a purely giving oral position where she or I could just lay back and be pleasured.

Estoria
    Participant

Yes, indeed. Pleasing eachother can be fun, but sometimes you just want to make the other squirm a little.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I don't know if you've gotten into the game in a room with another woman yet, but now they have a position where one woman in kneeling over the others face as she lays on her back. So you have that option as well… they just have stopped adding to this list, and don't have it open so we can.

Estoria
    Participant

Thank you for this information, Janine. I'm suprised I havent seen it yet, so I will check it out right away!  :-*

Adamisk
    Participant

I would like it if a women in the normal oral position, it she could suck on the dildo.  Same goes with being with a guy, I would love the option for him to suck on the dildo.  Who's with me ^ ^

Janine Dee
    Participant

Actually I have to say I'm not.  Tasting your lover on the toy is one thing, but I'm thinking your talking about your partner basically fellating it?

Adamisk
    Participant

Oh come on, it's not so uncommon thing to do.  Pluse you get to taste them while given oral, it's really a win win.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Honey, I'm not saying your bad, or that it's wrong. Just that it isn't a big thing for me.

Brianna
    Participant

I'm a girl who loves feet, I don't know why but I just do. Can Achat create footfetish actions?

Janine Dee
    Participant

Can they? Yes. Will they? Don't know. Sorry sweetie.

Anonymous

Im only putting this here because they don't have a topic for it.  I would really like to see a cuddle pose for the ff room.  I recently had a wonderful time in an ff, but I really wanted to cuddle and kiss and feel.  That was noticeably missing from the experience.  If the development team decides to do this, it needs to have some very soft, slow movement.  The current foreplay movements are way too fast for ff IMO.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Agreed, the “Kiss” in this 69 position was one of my favorite improvised forms of cuddling before foreplay was implemented, but a slower, sweeter cuddle would be wonderful.

Kissmedeeply
    Participant

69  is my fav ff pose but please more touching and kissing the whole body. it's what I do irl.

Janine Dee
    Participant

That is the common lament for everyone really. We want to focus on more then the naughty bits.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.