Skip to content

FF Pose Review Request. 23. 69 with Dildos.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat FF Pose Review Request. 23. 69 with Dildos.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

MMO? Now I don't understand your english Adera. Probably because of a lack of knowledge abbrevations in english

Adera
    Participant

Massive Multiplayer Online

TightFit74
    Participant

TY  :-*

jessiku
    Participant

better to have a pose than no poses at all even though it isnt the greatest pose they made

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mah…….i think it's a little ridicolous! i think a pose when a girl is licking and sucking the strap-on can be nice, but not like 69! it will be more appropriate a conversion of a Blowjob one or the Deep troath suck for MF! some lubrification on it can help in penetretion

Adera
    Participant

Whaaat… Lubrication when sucking? That's really not needed and you'd have to find a lubricant that tastes good. Biggest problem when deep throating is to relax your throat muscles and override the gag reflex… if you have one that is.

Can't really see what this pose offers to FF, there was a real 69 pose for FF when they released this one.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

ok, i express what i mean in a bad way……saliva can help a little whit penetration, i wasn't thinking about vaseline or similar

Adera
    Participant

Doesn't really matter, sucking a rubber toy isn't very appealing. Some likes the visual of it but it doesn't offer much else.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

probably u are right….but this your personal opinion. i know there will be someone around this mad world (lol!) who can like it!

Janine Dee
    Participant

This discussion has sorta been had before on this section of the forum when I said that *I* don't get the allure of sucking silicone, but I know that for some women it can be a psychological thrill to see or be seen fellating a fabrication. The problem is that with a 69 you can't really see it, and you damn sure don't feel it, but with motions like Handjob the “feel” seems an implicit part of the idea.

Or again, more likely, the idea was to  make some sales, and reason be damned.

As far as the lubrication, I'd rather apply something manually to the shaft if it would be needed. Saliva tends to be a poor lubricant anyway.

Adera
    Participant

Saliva works, as long as you have lots of it, though maybe not as good on rubber compared to the real thing.

bluedenim
    Participant

Saliva works, as long as you have lots of it, though maybe not as good on rubber compared to the real thing.

lol, sometimes I like to suck my rabbit, but the thought of sucking my gf's rubber strap-on while she sucks mine really seems a waste of good pussy-eating time.

Janine Dee
    Participant

but the thought of sucking my gf's rubber strap-on while she sucks mine really seems a waste of good pussy-eating time.

Exactly!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

hell, yeah! a 69 whit two strap-on iss needless, like ths 69 for SF…….why there must be the strap-on for girl!?

Vaughan

FF Pose Review Request. 23. 69 with Dildos.

PRICE: 150A$
    This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, FF Section. Box 3. 69.

This is a general request for someone in the FF community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides. They are actually already done for you on this one. Just check nothing else has been added since, as Achat have been known to add and improve actions at a later date.
    2. Please identify if there is a “Change Role” button or do both partners have to own the pose to swap positions?
    3. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    4. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    5. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    6. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.