Skip to content

MF. Pose Review – 141. 69 Reverse

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF. Pose Review – 141. 69 Reverse

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    oceanlover73
    Participant

I would love to see 69 with man on top position added, as a woman it would really turn me on, and probably for guys too. you can also read my post suggesting this position.
    So if you want this position to be added, vote and hopefully they will add 69 with man on top position.

oceanlover73
    Participant

i would love to see 69 with the man on top position added, it is one of my favourite positions, and i would love to have a position for a man to 69 me as a woman and lick and eat out my pussy, and make me squirt and cum. i think it would be great if we have a 69 with the man on top position. I would really enjoy it. Please consider adding 69 with man on top positions. It would make it very fun to do that and have that position as a premium member.

;D 😉 🙂

Lover
    Participant

Welcome Oceanlover73,

nice idea. It should not be a problem to give this position, they just need to turn the existing one.

Though this is more a thread for existing poses. It's better to post wishes and desires here https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,3.0.html

TightFit74
    Participant

LOve the diea. Will open the play for girls as well, like anal rubbing/touching/penetration, playing with the balls, slapping butt..
    For they guys they could add holding her butt, sliding hands underneath, spead her legs, etc… Nice idea Oceanlover, and welcome to the forum…

Vaughan

Achat has heard your prayers and now has the 69 Reverse in the shop to buy. Details below:

Pose Reviews score:
    Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review – 141.   69 Reverse:

I7T1Ofh.jpg

This pose can be found in the “69” Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Fondle her Ass (Hot)
    2. Finger Pussy (Hot)
    3. Slap Ass (Hot)
    4. Lick L Leg
    5. Fondle L Leg
    6. Fondle Pussy  (Hot)
    7. Own Hips up and Down (slight mouth fuck – Hot)
    8. Massage both Tits (from knee position)
    9. Jerk Off over tits
    10. Fuck Tits (Hot)
    11. Lick L Tit
    12. Kiss  (Hot)
    13. Tongue in Pussy (Hot)

Women's Actions

1. Handjob
    2. Massage Balls (HOT)
    3. Fondle Ass
    4. Slap Ass
    5. Finger Asshole
    6. Fondle Back
    7. Rub Clit
    8. Fondle Tits
    9. Pinch Nipple
    10. Grab Legs
    11. Spread Legs
    12. Pull Out (HOT)

A Very hot reverse 69 pose with the man on top. It’s very, very, enjoyable and most of the actions fit the pose a treat. Too hot not to have in the sex pose collection. 5 Stars.

JessiCapri says, “This is a very hot 69 pose. I particularly like that I can massage his balls and suck at the same time.  As natural as that may sound it is unique in these poses. There are four blank spots available for actions.  No reason why a lick cock and/or lick/suck balls action could not be added. 5 Hot Stars.”

* * * * * 5 Stars. –  Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often .

(X Ref: 3.  69.  https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,58.0.html)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.