- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Review. 95. Macho Dance

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Vaughan

MF Pose Review. 95. Macho Dance

Pose Reviews score:
    Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –
    1 Star.   – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

These two poses – 95. Macho Dance & 122. Macho Dance (Giant Cock) – may be exactly the same except for the giant cock. Maybe someone could confirm this.
    There is also a price difference of A$50 with the giant cock version being more expensive.

Pose Review MF – 95. Macho Dance    for comparison  122. Macho Dance (Giant Cock). 
    VFfbD8S.jpg     

These 2 poses can be found in the “Foreplay” Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men’s Actions.
    1. Kiss Arms
    2. Turn Back
    3. Grab Cock
    4. Bend Forward
    5. Hip Circle
    6. Fuck Movement
    7. Fondle Chest
    8. Fondle back
    9. Fondle Ass
    10. Fondle arms
    11. Face to Face
    12. Send kiss
    13. Turn round
    14. Fondle Chest
    15 & 16 Pleasure Faces x 2

Women’s Actions.
    1. Lean Back
    2. Lick Mouth
    3. Kiss Chest
    4. Clap
    5. Kiss
    6. Fondle Cock
    7. Massage Tits
    8. Rub Clit
    9. Cross Legs
    10. Fondle Breast
    11. Fondle Thigh
    12. Suck Finger
    13. Suck Cock. (Hot BJ)
    14. Hands up
    15. & 16. Pleasure Faces

This is a fun pose to tease your lady, show off your amazing Avi Physique and to strut your male mating dance.
    The male actions are all about the dance. It’s a fun pose to own, especially when in a mischievous group and mood in public.
    Careful though, SHE can fondle you and give you an amazing BJ! 
    The kiss on the woman’s side is sweet as she holds his head with one hand and it would be a good pose to screen shoot and consider for a profile pic should you wish.   
    4 Stars from me.

JessiCapri wrote, “A fun pose to enjoy together. The blowjob is the best action of the bunch and quite hot. Decent kiss is included.  So for the hot giggle and the kiss I rate it… 4 Stars.”

Here’s some fine sexy tunes that might just fit your dance occasion –

Discussions about sex > Everything about sex and love > Sexy Dances and Songs to do for your Partner 
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4831.0.html 

* * * * 4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.

Some of the MF poses are not in my pose repertoire.  So this is a general request for someone in the MF community to review the Giant Cock one please, when they get the chance and post it in this topic.

It’s fairly simple to do.
    1.As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the man’s side and woman’s side.
    2. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 5 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    3. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    4. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    5. Confirm if it is the same pose as 95. Macho Dance except for the giant cock. Just use the above as an example of a review Jess & I carried out for the “95. Macho Dance”

Post your review Giant Cock Review here. Thank you :
    Topics » Woman with man in AChat » MF Pose Review REQUEST MF – 122. Macho Dance (Giant Cock).

MF Pose Review Request. 122. Macho Dance (Giant Cock).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.