Skip to content

A little protest. Can’t use Mistress Outfit as Sex Clothes!! NOW RESOLVED.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas A little protest. Can’t use Mistress Outfit as Sex Clothes!! NOW RESOLVED.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Oh, thanked him while sitting in his lap and feeling something growing against your butt?

Hmm I didn't contact support when I bought pubic hair and it didn't work… maybe I should have but it was only 10 A$.

PseRamesses
    Participant

shhh bb, people r reading this, lol. anyway i found it was so cute on my but so i didnt trade it back.

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe that's nice.

I don't have any tats irl so I've kinda kept away from them in AChat too… but some does look really cute.

PseRamesses
    Participant

Ehehe that's nice.

I don't have any tats irl so I've kinda kept away from them in AChat too… but some does look really cute.

would love 2 c a dragon above ur big snake bb 

Adera
    Participant

Ahaha you make me laugh sweetie.

PseRamesses
    Participant

now, im very angry 

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Pse Sweetie, when you select the room, click on it so it says “SELECTED” in the picture. Next time you are in a room, it will be your desired place.. so choose the room and click on it to sort of confirm

Lover
    Participant

After you selected it you have to be very fast – there are just few seconds time to enter the roon. If you are too slow, the room will vanish and you are in your older one

Bear
    Participant

True,…but too fast and you'll need to change the sheets from the previous user… a real mood killer

Good to see you back bud'

TightFit74
    Participant

After you selected it you have to be very fast – there are just few seconds time to enter the roon. If you are too slow, the room will vanish and you are in your older one

True,…but too fast and you'll need to change the sheets from the previous user… a real mood killer

Good to see you back bud'

I think you guys mean when getting or sending an invite?

Janine Dee
    Participant

Damn! That is Lover! Welcome back!

Lover
    Participant

Sorry, just read this… thanks 

Kat101
    Participant

Why oh Why are we all the same….Look at second life game…I would pay the A's …If I did not have to look the same as everyone…cuz I'm not…

Lover
    Participant

Welcome Kat :-*

There are some ways to personalize your ava, though they are limited. For now you have to give us your own personality then your look.

Bear
    Participant

No Kat you are not… totally different personality…keep shining hun”!

• Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.