Skip to content

Pose Idea. MF Pose – Up Against The Wall.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Idea. MF Pose – Up Against The Wall.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

alstott, I could just wake you up with my lips innocently wrapped around your delicious cock and then when its as hard as it can be I let it go and pull you into the shower.

I think I could here you two from outside if I where out suntanning when you two decide to try and move that butcher block table. :

Urban
    Participant

100% behind you there 

No WAY !! 

Bear
    Participant

@Urban intended as full agreement of the pose… not to suggest I particularly want to be training there..

Hot sensual pose, the other variation of her facing the wall as equally a sensual pose…and actually in RL not as fatiguing, much easier to adjust the angle of penetration in either lowering the givers or receiver knees… with a little manipulation you can always find that sweet spot… and give her something special.

In descriptive play that alternate version is a Dom's dream pose.It is a aggressive, assertive pose which creates an immediate sense of confinement,… a pose easily manipulative for not just anal but vaginal sex, and if someone is well versed in cyber sex,…the mental images coupled with the right  intensity can lead to a truly mind warping orgasm.

All in all, however you do it wall sex rocks.

Adera
    Participant

What I like about wall sex is that it feels so passionate, right behind the door just after coming home when the passion cannot be held back any more.

islandsun
    Participant

YA ! attack me ! Mr, man , rip my clothes off and do it !

sorry guys death hours at work going on .

miss ya all !

late 3 cocktails  > nail me to the WALL !

my 80 hr wk turned to 92 > damn I`m being punished> it`s called workaholic> I WAS TOLD >SMILE

Bear
    Participant

Well the one consideration I hope also taken by the dev' team is that the pose can be also modified for a standing dp in 3some play.

Adera
    Participant

That could be a good 3some.

islandsun
    Participant

: A sandwich in the flesh !

Urban
    Participant

my 80 hr wk turned to 92 > damn I`m being punished> it`s called workaholic> I WAS TOLD >SMILE

not enough ! not enough 

alstott
    Participant

awww Sunny my poor lil ferret…tell me shall i visit you at work…crawl under your desk…open your legs and kiss you passionately on your lips ?  :

islandsun
    Participant

: : @ alstott  > 

Urban
    Participant

Licked by surprise 

alstott
    Participant

What a yummy breakfast 

islandsun
    Participant

I survived  spent yesterday in my cove R&R

@alstott  lol i visited many under their desk > grin

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe naughty Sunny.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.