Skip to content

A Petition to AChat

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events A Petition to AChat

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Pafe
    Participant

A Petition to AChat

While we understand that it is difficult to satisfy all the Paying Members of AChat, we also want to say that we enjoy this fantasy world that AChat has provided us to play in.  We are becoming concerned that AChat is losing members due to the lack of options for ALL sexual orientations.

Therefore:

We, are petitioning the AChat Development Team to increase the pose options for Lesbian (FF); Gay (MM) and Transgendered (SS, SF, SM) orientations.

Thank you for your consideration.

Note* I have put this up as a poll for the reason that some may want to remain anonymous in their opinion.  Your vote will be considered as your signature to this petition, either voting yes or voting no.  Those that desire to make a stronger signature may do so by posting below.  The voting will run for 90 days.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

I'm signing;

Pafe

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

P.S.  Show your support by Rallying your troops.  Send your friends in to “vote and sign”.  Remember, there is strength in numbers.

Azrielle
    Participant

here, here… there needs to be a balance.

Signed and Voted.

Mwah!
    Az.

Lover
    Participant

Signed and voted too

Lover

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Of course you can count me in, pals!

HB

tangoracer
    Participant

YES COME ON DEV TEAM SORT IT OUT

signed and voted

jayc
    Participant

voted and behind you 100%  if they see how many poeple feel this way they may fix the problem my spouse voted and feels the same way.
    good idea Pafe

jayc
    Participant

giving the subject more thought…………i think a formal statement from the dev team is  needed.  moderators?

Brandybee
    Participant

Voted, Signed  with my 100% support too.  Great idea for a petition Pafe and  for the Achat Gods to make a formal statement on the subject.

Its not fair to seemingly continue to ignore this issue, and knowing of the rumblings of discontent to release even more MF poses.  Its sending a message out of not caring about the feelings of some of our minority groups.

I'm sure that's not the case but a reassurance statement or response would be appreciated to placate members.  Thank you.

TightFit74
    Participant

Signed and voted,

Tight

a mesage was sent to the dev team, asking for a response on forum or through the mods. I hope they will comply (thanks Lover)

bluedenim
    Participant

COUNT ME IN!

Lover
    Participant

I have sent a request to the A-Team before Pafe started the petition. I am happy to tell you that they are working hard to create LBGT poses and want to publish them in the near future

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hope it's really near to don't loos so many friends, Lover! anyway, that's a great news!

Brandybee
    Participant

That is fantastic news Lover, thank you for letting us know. 

Thank you Achat Gods for responding to Lover with that message of hope. 

Please release them soon.

tangoJane
    Participant

@ Lover GREAT NEWS

YES come DEV TEAM  make it sooner then later

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.