Skip to content

A Petition to AChat

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events A Petition to AChat

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

I voted without hopes like slut and Janine , but i apreciate the support .

I voted and I sign 

And I am really glad that AChat's Gods are working on it.

My distant virtual kisses to them, and to Miss Rukya who initiate the mouvement 

Hmmm i initiate nothing chien lubric , but thanks for the kiss 

Ps : sorry to not voted before , but i didnt know there was a petition before Gothic Girl told me there was one

Kingdustin
    Participant

HELL YA this as my vote. more the merrier i say. 

KingDustin

Lydiarose
    Participant

its a yes from me

shejoy
    Participant

a yes from me too .

but ………..

……. i build up some good relations with a few men and they ALL complain about one thing and it's that a lot of girls – women are gift “monsters” , sorry for the word monsters , but it's a reason why some men stay away from Achat .
    And to be honest some girls have a Menu on their profile page : 300$ for … , 500$ for … , and so on 

greets shejoy

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hey shejoy…….did you think we can piss them off if we ask them “How did you want to stop whoring around AChat!?”  :

Probably it doesn't work, but for sure they never ask you more A$!   

shejoy
    Participant

no of course not , but if i could reach at least 1 girl who will think about this fact i would be happy 

Lydiarose
    Participant

I use to be one of them girls when I was on achat frist, and I have to say it help me a lot.
    But afte a few months got fed up having to look for gifts to keep my premium.
    And was not enjoy the game, so I when and bought a years premium and now
    I leave up to the guys if they want to gift me or not and i never ask to be gifted. 

Lover
    Participant

Congrats Lydia I accept everyone as he wants to be, but much more I accept if somebody can change his mind in this special case.

ssgt
    Participant

Yes for me.  I signed

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Well… I don't know what to say, except I am disappointed with the numbers.  49.  The story contest got more support than this did.

I appreciate everyone who signed on with a vote, either for or against.  I also want to thank all those that posted.  I guess I expected to much.  I expected a number of at least 100 if not 200.  I thought everyone in the LGT community would rally all their friends here and impress AChat with the volume of people supporting this.  I was wrong. 

AChat can do what it likes with this.  To tell you the truth, I'm tempted to remove the entire topic, that's how disappointed I am.

And with that, I lock this so it can sink into the abyss of the Forum.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.