Skip to content

Smoother transitions between actions instead of going to base pose

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Smoother transitions between actions instead of going to base pose

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Mega_maggie
    Participant

Smoother transitions between actions instead of going to base pose… A better flow to the actions.

Well what I mean is, I noticed that when ever you do an action it resets to the basic action.

Maybe adding the 'base' action as an action itself so every move you make kind of flows better..

what I mean by this.. for example say you are doing “handcuffed woman” and you go from kissing chest to sucking.
    Currently if you do that it kisses the chest, then resets then moves back down.

Would it be better if it just kissed chest then moved down? And as to not get rid of the basic action, you could just add it as an action on the bar itself.

I don't know, just an idea! tell me what you think!

jondas

I wonder if it would be possible to proceed from one action to another without pausing at the initial standing of the pose

for example, in foreplay poses, one would feel more in the mood if after kissing the tits, he/she can dive on the nipples without standing up back and seeming undecided about what to do next!

Adera
    Participant

I'm afraid that would require quite a lot of work from our devs… to make the transitions smooth and natural from all action to all actions. It would indeed be nice but I kinda doubt we'll see it.

TightFit74
    Participant

Welcome Jondas,

the subject has been discussed before and I have peladed for actions as you describe. But Adera is right, it would take cnosirable amount of time to code and recode the poses to make this possible. Starting a pose at an idle status seems less work and more fitting to the reuqests that have been outed in this forum.

But thanks for sharing, all input is welcomed..

hentaiboy69
    Participant

oh, it will be really better! the problem is they had to make a titanic work to do it and add several animation to any pose……so, i doubt we can see it!

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I notice it most in “The Spreader Bar” you go from licking to sucking and he has to move to the default in between.
    So he gets up, goes behind you and then comes back to you again, into nearly the same position.

Lover
    Participant

Indeed, it would be much better to have floating movements. Rukya also started a thread about changing moves while you're cumming.
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1836.0.html

It's really crazy sometimes when you're having fun and suddenly your ava stops, changes to basic action and then to the one you have chosen.
    I just agree with hb, it would be big work for them, so i don't have much hope we will have it soon.

Anonymous

I remember posting similar comments as to the smoother transitions. It may mean a lot of work to the developpers to change it but I think there is some minor changes that can be made easily. For example, reducing the time frame it takes to get from one action to another would smoothen out the transition a bit even if there is a pause through the base action of the pose.

freddie
    Participant

i dont understand what you say
    Would you be so kind to show it to me ?

I notice it most in “The Spreader Bar” you go from licking to sucking and he has to move to the default in between.
    So he gets up, goes behind you and then comes back to you again, into nearly the same position.

Anonymous

some of the actions that you should be able to do 2 at the same time dont work, like in the foreplay poses only the man can lay back

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.