Skip to content

A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

@lover not so much that he uses it to read,… but rather to mask his special abilities

and Janine just a thought on how to weave the stories,… as a mercenary it would seem natural to earn coin one way or the other,… the increase in guardsmen  would suggest opportunity,,, while dallying in the cities offerings.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I'm stuck on how to develop the story of the half dragon girl…..i know how to start it and how she can reach the city of Libidinis (or Libidnis!? i had see both the name here!) but dunno how to involve her in an erotic contest, cause she is a bit to particular: half human and half dragon, even in her look.
    i'm pointing on a fighter type, but don't wanna make another mercenary……need heeeelp!

Bear
    Participant

You might be asking yourself the motivation for visiting the city at the festival.

Make your choices follow along that line,… you might not be there as a mercenary,… perhaps a member of the royal guard,… . or a troubadour in search of ideas from the human population,  perhaps a priestess of a dragon religion coming give offerings to a fertility deity…this is your story in a culture where anything goes… so live a little!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

thank you for the hint, bear, but yesterday i had settle it a little…..

if i don't mind, there are fighting contest during the festival and i think i'll gonna join in one of them, after a little introduction. basically, in this first part, i'll gonna play on the contrast on her muscular appearance (and monstrous too) and her inexperience in love and sex, due to her condition (i'll gonna make her a shemale too!). The story begins with her being chased by the hunters for days….then, well, you gonna discover it

Janine Dee
    Participant

Just as a note Hentai, we had talked about competitions in Libidinis, and one of the few points we agreed on is while they would exist, and would have injuries they would be more tests of skill then out and out blood sports.

So more martial arts tournaments, then say Mortal Kombat.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I'll gonna remember it, Janine……thanks!
    It's not in my mind to do a match in Mortal Combat style, don't like the idea…….plus, this is a festival and there must be children too, so there must be a rule who don't admit to injured badly or kill your opponent.

Adera
    Participant

I guess mercenaries can make quite a different amount of money from what jobs they decide to take. Caravan guard probably doesn't offer nearly as much as protecting a noble or participating in a dispute between rich cities.

I all probably depends on how reliable you are and what you have as references, reputation or if you can prove yourself in some way… not sure how much problems Janine is going to have with this though… that's up to her.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmmhhh……a mercs can learn more money if he have a good reputation, that's right. about works, well, it's a little unreal if you are thinking about a bodyguard. it will be good if you think it like someone have to protect your house, your estate.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Actually Hentai that's exactly why we figured the contests would be the way they are.  

As far as pay, there are a great deal of factors. Yes, duties are a big part, skill level is another, reputation, but also simply supply and demand. Like any commodity lack of supply will increase it's price.

While I already noted there are plenty willing to swing a weapon for pay those who understand it takes skills beyond that possess a whole other skill set, and can demand a much higher pay rate.

Which also leaves good old fashioned negotiation.

Adera
    Participant

It also depends some on what they are looking for in a mercenary, many are probably not much better than ruffians and bandits while others might be more of a mercenary army where you'll have to hire quite a few of them at once… neither might fit some.

A family in need of protection might have some general guards that hangs around, but also specifically appointed guards for the family members. They might want a guard that they can feel comfortable with and maybe even have a friendly connection too, or they might look for undercover guards, like a guard posing as a hand maiden or a servant.

Many will of course want a female guard for their daughters or wife's because they assume that nothing sexual will happen then, but that is naive thinking if you read Janine's story.

TightFit74
    Participant

In all places where turmoil is about to break loose, the city of Libidinis (how I thought the name should be when I created it) is raging with political tentions. The city always has, as mutiple houses are striving to get control over the City. The family of the Prefect, the current ruler over the city, have to use leverage and all sorts of political means if influence to keep the reigh within their family.

It speaks for itseld that competiting houses need some protection. I'd think that the wealthier a house is, the more they will spend on defense, guards and personal protection. Mercvenaries with the right skills, reputation and battle-experience will be well known through-out the lands, not just the city itself.

I am sure there are mercenaries that have the right talk but lack the skill, and are stlill able to find a good position with a wealthy house. And in a city like Libidinis sex and sexuality is far from being a Taboo, a mercenary is sure to get his or her relief. Even as a close, personal guard to the daughters of a house…

I might add a chapter, OOC, about the Brotherhood. With a slight adaption to the story that I already wrote, the Brotherhood can be the great adversary of the Zierst cult, knowing that Comes (the prefect's son) is directed by them, the brotherhood sends out Umbra to fight that danger.

Lover, I was thinking that maybe we came from the same village, grew up together then were seperated when I was selected to be raised in the monastery.. Maybe we can even be cousins…?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

In all places where turmoil is about to break loose, the city of Libidinis (how I thought the name should be when I created it) is raging with political tentions. The city always has, as mutiple houses are striving to get control over the City. The family of the Prefect, the current ruler over the city, have to use leverage and all sorts of political means if influence to keep the reigh within their family.

so, basically, the fighting contest can have to reason:
    1 – each family can show to the others how stronger are their men and how powerfull the house itself is grown
    2 – find new stronger warrior to hire in the family guardsmen, to serve them
    thinking to it, i can get involved on the second line, but not interessed to take part in the game between the families, cause i'm not interessed in humans affair, after all

about the cult, what are you planning for!?

TightFit74
    Participant

Besides the chance for mercinaries to show their skills, the contests are also an initiation ceremony, where the young boys that turn to men, are challenged to show their manhood. The stands will be filled with eligible girls, that are looking for a future partner. The boys that exceed int he contest, are certain of warm arms and legs waiting to embrace them during the night, for them to spill the energy they have after the rush of winning.

I am curious of the cult as well. Maybe Bear and Janine can enlighten us with backgrounds. motives and perspective. The hiërarchy, goals and reason for being inside the city, trying to upset the fragile balance in political powers…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

from my point of view, there can be different reason.
    Obtain the political power can be one, so they can have the full controll of the city it self, or there can be a secret beyond their movement: a ritual who involve all the city and the citizen like sacrifical victim (usually, a cult worship a God or a Goddess) or they can be searching for something (or someone!) hidden in the city linked with the beliefs of the cult.

more things come later

Besides the chance for mercinaries to show their skills, the contests are also an initiation ceremony, where the young boys that turn to men, are challenged to show their manhood. The stands will be filled with eligible girls, that are looking for a future partner. The boys that exceed int he contest, are certain of warm arms and legs waiting to embrace them during the night, for them to spill the energy they have after the rush of winning.

mmmmh, good point, but honestly, i don't like it so much (IMO): i know this is a common rule in several tribe, but there are most different form this and the one i see interessing is an hunt competition! ai i said it's my opinion…..

Adera
    Participant

Well a contest like that will be unfair to some and only a very few will win or go far enough to have proven something, it's not like the son of a baker will have much chance of winning against a noble son that have spent his time honing his skills with a sword. Still it's a festival and competitions like these are the usual entertainment and for many the important thing is to have fun.

Maybe I will help the nice but bored girls at a local bordello during the festival, business might be slow during such events. I'm thinking wagon wash, though getting a bath yourself isn't impossible… the no hands bath.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 339 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.