Skip to content

A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

Adera, i just look at this event from two different point of view: the first one is about the contest we have it, a festival, so i agree whit the line Tight was saying……on the other side there is mine personal view. I don't wanna make you change what had you plan in this months working on the tale, not my intention

It also depends some on what they are looking for in a mercenary, many are probably not much better than ruffians and bandits while others might be more of a mercenary army where you'll have to hire quite a few of them at once… neither might fit some.

A family in need of protection might have some general guards that hangs around, but also specifically appointed guards for the family members. They might want a guard that they can feel comfortable with and maybe even have a friendly connection too, or they might look for undercover guards, like a guard posing as a hand maiden or a servant.

Many will of course want a female guard for their daughters or wife's because they assume that nothing sexual will happen then, but that is naive thinking if you read Janine's story.

well, adera, honestly i don't feel safe whit a mercenary as a bodyguard…….most of them have no ethics and they just follow the high price they can learn. only few of them can have my full trust, pehaps 1 or 2! this remind me on the first part of Berserk when Grifis (in itlay) built his own army.

just to make you know…..i had copy all your work on Windows Word…..man, 43 pages to read!

Lover
    Participant

Ok HB, take a cup of coffee, relax and the start to read

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i think i'll gonna do it really soon…….but no cup of coffee……i'll think i'm gonna seat in front of my pc, open Media Player and make Sorayro Days start to rumble in my room! then, no one gonna stop me…..well, till i found some concept not so clear for my english knowledges!   :

Janine Dee
    Participant

As far as mercenaries, the skill range IS a major problem. The solution that developed right along with the mercenary profession is reputation.

Because skill levels are hard to truly measure outside of actual combat, as someone who could drill particularly well might crumble when there is a second weapon there and coming at them.

Reliability is also a key part of rep. The new guy is not going to be assigned to keep an eye on a VIP, besides skill level there is also the obvious trust issues.

Someone without a rep is going to be doing grunt work for peanuts (remember in my story Janine started out a handmaiden who joined because she had no where else to go). The better money and better jobs only come after time served, and a merc isn't going to risk that rep.

I did play with that concept a bit when I talked about her being employed to guard young women's virtue, but she was hired to keep them away from men and she would have died to do so… she just found a more pleasant alternative. 

Theoretically a merc COULD betray an employer, but only three circumstances would reasonably cause that.

-Betrayal from an employer. While it's one thing to not know everything about a situation you would be sending a hired solider into if you would deliberately hide information they NEED they would feel well within their rights to abandon the job (and come for you in most cases).

-Offered enough money to retire. The more honorable ones wouldn't take this one even then, but rep is a mercs bread and butter, and for those who COULD be paid to betray an employer (and destroy their rep) would want an amount that would ensure they won't have to worry about money ever again.

-Personal, this is sort of a catch all for say if one of Zierst's faithful infiltrated a merc company. It's unlikely, it rarely happens, but a sufficient personal motivation COULD lead a merc to betray an employer, but they WOULD be committing career suicide.

As far as the cult I was seeing them as out to kill an entire city. It could be a sacrifice to Zeirst, or it could be to bring Zeirst's master to manifestation, but I liked the idea of them ironically having a unity of purpose that the fractious city does not, even though that purpose is wholeheartedly evil.

Individuals might see themselves as able to acquire wealth or power in the aftermath, whether it be rewards for service or just looting afterwards, but I liked them being united so we would have to unite to battle them.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Every point is really interessing and i like them, specially this one

Individuals might see themselves as able to acquire wealth or power in the aftermath, whether it be rewards for service or just looting afterwards, but I liked them being united so we would have to unite to battle them.

i'd like the idea of making all the stories collide in a main event (what ever it will be) and every character can have a role in it: Lover can reveal at last his vision (even if he don't wanna do it at the begin) and everyone can use their ability to solve the situation. thinking about my half dragon girl, she can use here sense (smell or hearing) to lead her comrades in a dungen or catacomb under the city……and i'm planning to use her higher sense before she reach Libidinis.

dunno how the story will be long, but every day i'm allways more curious about what gonna happend and if i can do a decent work.

Lover
    Participant

Finally I finished my first part. A slow entry into the story. Feedback here or per pm please.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Finally I finished my first part. A slow entry into the story. Feedback here or per pm please.

i hate you…….now i have more to read! 

Adera
    Participant

I think you have a interesting character there Lover, I liked reading it.

What makes me wonder is what kind of future Lover is seeing, is he seeing the one and only future that is set in stone or is it the most probable future? I kinda like the probable future thing since a predetermined world seems kinda lame, though that doesn't make it easy to change events that will most likely happen.

As far as the cult I was seeing them as out to kill an entire city. It could be a sacrifice to Zeirst, or it could be to bring Zeirst's master to manifestation, but I liked the idea of them ironically having a unity of purpose that the fractious city does not, even though that purpose is wholeheartedly evil.

If the core group is to be evil they might as well be rotten to the very core.

Lover
    Participant

@HB: I was scared you are bored so I hurried to finish my work

@Adera: I asked myself the same question. As you I don't like a predetermined world. I think, one part of my mission is to help people and to change bad events, so I live in a probable future. But – who knows?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

damn you, lover……

anyway, like the suggestion of Adera on Lover vision! he can see only one of possible future, but that doesn't mean this is the one who gonna really happen

Bear
    Participant

Excellent Lover… loved the intro…

TightFit74
    Participant

@Lover I love the way how 'he who can see in the future' is so tormented with his destiny, looking for a way to escape without really knowing what his destiny is. I hope I am getting it right? Maybe his abilty to see the future should have a name, a myth-like creature that roams the earth and saves people for unescapable doom…

I think I will need to work on the fighting skills of Umbra, so far he has not raised a hand against anyone, which is his intention ofcourse. But, if there is to be a gathering of forces, to defend the city of certain obliteration, it would be good to know how he holdshimself in a fight. Maybe, during one of his nightly prowls. It doesn't seem impossible if he runs into one of the changers.

I do like the idea of all characters, is some way, team up to fight the threat against the city..

Lover
    Participant

Thanks to all for your feedback

@Tight I'm still searching a name for my character and you aks me to find a name for his ability   And yes you understood correct.

When I read your ideas I'm very interested for the next parts. It's exciting.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I'm ecstatic to see you in our tale Lover.

It just leaves me all the more determined to get my next part put up.

Lover
    Participant

Wow Janine, do you know the pressure you're doing to me?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 339 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.