Skip to content

A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Well…. it is fantasy,.. and I would agree that with a viewpoint that a creature  rational and  consenting would not be an “animal”.
    Satyr's have already made their presences be known ,…  a nymph… honestly not much fun if I can't play with my Neko here shortly…

@Lover… sudden death hangs with sense of finality…

The story thread better seem in deep sleepy state while  its erotic dreams take hold.

Adera
    Participant

Many mythological creatures and such can't really be considered animals… though some are more than others but in general I don't see much of a problem as long as they're intelligent and fairly humanoid. Centaurs are creatures I wouldn't want to have sex with myself… horse cocks are way too big for me, but to have them in a story is all fine.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i have the point, now…….thanks all!

Lover
    Participant

@ Bear

@Lover… sudden death hangs with sense of finality…

The story thread better seem in deep sleepy state while  its erotic dreams take hold.

Thanks for your help. But that was what I was feeling – suddenly any talk has stopped. So I wanted to use some drastic words to show my feelings about it.

Adera
    Participant

I have gotten started on my next part, I'm planning on posting it this weekend.

Lover
    Participant

Wonderful Adera

TightFit74
    Participant

lol I had almost forgotten about it, but there is a scene in one of my posts where a Faun is playing for an audience of women, that are enticed, enchanted to give themselves to him and worship his member, while he directs their passion with playing a certain melody on his flute… So sex with magical creatures should not be a problem.
    Adera, a centaur's cock… ouch!  :

I hope to get some work done soon and post a new part… my mind had been redirected to designing clothes, yet I can't view them in achat anymore, so time to focus on work left laying in a corner…

Adera
    Participant

I can't see any problems with Fauns, they're very humanoid imo.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Okay about to post, but I figured I would get the underlying direction I am headed put up here first.

The situation is going to be dramatically dire, but I'm going to weave some potential aid now.

The Cult at this point effectively has control of the city with all major figures either members or sufficiently controlled through bribes, blackmail, and the like or effectively irrelevant like the Prefect.

There is ONE who is directly related to the Prefect, but far enough removed from the direct line of succession that the Cult has decided h wasn't worth getting control of, but they also didn't want him getting in the way when they set their plan in motion so they undercut his security in order to make it easy to kill him once they start the riot.

He's not a bad guy, just a bit of a fool who grew up wealthy enough to have nothing to worry about, but distant enough to not have anything expected of him.

Genuinely good, I see us keeping him alive, and helping him mature so that when the smoke clears a recognizable leader can emerge.

(If any anime fans here have seen Ouran Host Club I will come right out and say I am drawing inspiration from Tamaki.)

But one member of his reduced security team is a former member of my merc unit who's expeirence actually has earned him the spot as captain of the almost laughable team, but when he hears guards talking about a fierce blond with a bastard sword he realizes the gods may have sent an answer to his prayers and he will track me down to basically beg me to help him out.

Which will leave me with a key piece to keeping the city from tearing itself apart when everything goes down.

TightFit74
    Participant

Janine, are you referring to the one Umbra has been ordered to kill? Comes?

Janine Dee
    Participant

Well now Comes was the son as I understand it. Basically like a third cousin (or similar) sort of member of the family, but someone with the potential to rise up and lead (and be recognized as a leader) when the city needs a leader.

TightFit74
    Participant

That seems logical… Comes is working on his own plan to seize reign of the city. A plan most likely whispered in his ear by someone liased to the cult of Zierst. Thinking he is a mastemind while he is a puppet on a string, does fit his twisted, perverted mind… I don't see him as a member of the cult himself. His guarded life and his access to power, would make him look at the cult as interesting, but discarded as useless..

Janine Dee
    Participant

Maybe split the difference and have the Cult have a semi-public facade like the old Hellfire Clubs in England. They don't know the Cult's full plans, but they give members thrills of the “forbidden”. With the city easily lending itself to jaded sensibilities such a thing would probably be HUGE, as well as giving the Cult a means of control, allies, resources, and a pool of potential recruits for the Cult proper.

TightFit74
    Participant

With all this complexity, we need someone that can play the 'bad guy'…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

A double face……..mmmh, sounds interessing!
    maybe the cult can use his public side to support a small and powerless family and then betray it, when the time for the main plan had come! or, more better, they can secretly fire up the rivality of all the families to weakned them….after all, the cult want the controll of the city, and maybe of the kingdom (or nation)

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 339 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.