Skip to content

A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

I didn't get much writing done this weekend, had quite a lot of things to do.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Actually I don't see the Cult as wanting control of the city. They want to destroy it, kill every last soul inside, loot it, and leave it.

For me that's a big part of our villains here. People scheming for money or power is common enough. I like the idea of the bad guys being beyond all that, and simply in it for the destruction. While there are some members who might see themselves as being able to gain money or power I see them as pawns, the core membership, the leadership, they will all be out to sacrifice a city to their dark lord.

Adera
    Participant

Seems like a good idea Janine, I wonder how devoted they are to the cause… if they're willing to die for it or rather run away that is.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Adera, this depend on how fanatic they are…….new adept can be titubant on die for the cult, but old member can be ready to sacrifice themself

Bear
    Participant

Janine.. reread  Xegis words to Tallon…

“collector”

You have the exact handle on my perception of Zierst and his methods when I considered him as an antagonist…
    Faule though,.. I think would rather have an absolute corruption of the city into a level of sadistic pleasure over absolute destruction. A direct pipeline for humanity to channel his greed.

(corrected per hentai's sharp eye… what I get for typing without the reading glasses)

hentaiboy69
    Participant

cpllector!? err….it's an error or a new term!? 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Bear, it happend to me many time too, even if i'm wearing my glasses (whitout them i can see nothing then some blur shapes!), cause sometimes i type too faster!

Janine Dee
    Participant

So how would you see them Bear? I guess I just see the “Take control” a easily used storyline. Most every villain wants the wealth and power. I like the alien nature of being out for pure destruction.

Could Faule NEED the destruction to manifest itself?

Bear
    Participant

definitely Janine…  Zierst would use his abilities in the manner you have stated like the Hellfire club… the end result the ceremony of fire a mass sacrifice a necessary ritual to complete Faule manifestation into this plane Twisting the festival to his own end to coincide with that sacrifice (destruction) makes perfect sense.

It's off story,… but I see the realm of demons as in a natural state of a  power struggle. dedicated souls or followers would increase their strength in that cause. Destruction of the city would serve… but a rather ending action… I think the prospect of overtaking all control, and using it a central base to feed his power has a more chilling effect.

just my opinion…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmhh, if i understand it in the right way…..so the cult is trying to open a portal, a connection whit another plane of existance to evoke Faule (what is him!? a demon or something similar!?). i can see why the cult had choose Libidinis to realize this plan: the noble's family are in disguise, the city had a name about,well, free sex and this are all things the cult can use to concentrate darkness power for the cerimony to open the gate. this line is a must in fantasy, i know, but it allways work.

about a sacrifice for the cerimony, well, i'm not so sure on how it can work. if i don't mind, someone had mension some kidnappings in the city….can someone refresh me about it!? anyway…..this event can be connected whit the ritual but not used to collect sacrificial victims, i see it like a plan to create in the city a sort of giant ritual shrine, imprinting on the stone a focal point of the real portal to summon Faule. How the cult can create this focal point!? consuming the body of the victim whit a dark spell and linking the soul in that place! (about this, Lover, you can sense this souls maybe, so the cult can try to kill you!).

@Bear: about the demons, you know, their goal is usually to gater chaos in the world and they usually use the dark side of human soul to open the way from their world to the one they wanna conquer. about Faule, dunno how did you imagine it, if he is a demon or another entity who like to play whit others being life just to satisfy his endless boredom, or if he is a devastator of worlds and he simply learn satisfaction looking at human pain, or…well, both of them!

Those are all my opinion, a point of view. you can consider them or maybe not…..it's your choise!

about my char, i can tell you this preview: as i said, originally i was thinking about an half dragon, but now i had change it a little. i had set her like an half demon and the name “dragon” come out in the second part of the story (i have some idea for it, but not write it), when, at the end, i probably reach Libidinis. maybe the cult can try to involve me in their plan!? well, let's see!

Janine Dee
    Participant

A GREAT many fantasy tales have demons pull part of a world into theirs/create a permanent portal… basically establish a beachhead into the mortal realm.

Perhaps that's what this could be here. With Libidinis becoming a demonic stronghold in the aftermath. Or at least that being THEIR plan. 

As far as the ritual, while there would be specific rituals going on (probably at specific points in the city) I see it being capped with the main ceremony of the festival being turned into a blood bath with the cults murderous faithful convincing the city to explode in violence (feuding nobles going after each other, the thief's guild killing and taking, and basically any reason two people can find to kill each other being encouraged) with their members doing their best to personally kill any who survive the initial onslaught.

Every death effectively a sacrifice to the greater whole of their dark ritual.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well, i was thinking about a sort of giant summoner circle and to activate it, there is nothing better then a good and massive blood bath! mmmmhh, getting a little splatter!? 

Janine, had you ever seen Full Metal Alchemist!? something like that, where the entire nation become a sacrifice to open the door for God

@Bear: about the demons, you know, their goal is usually to gater chaos in the world and they usually use the dark side of human soul to open the way from their world to the one they wanna conquer. about Faule, dunno how did you imagine it, if he is a demon or another entity who like to play whit others being life just to satisfy his endless boredom, or if he is a devastator of worlds and he simply learn satisfaction looking at human pain, or…well, both of them!

I quote my self, miao! 

but there is a reason: this phrase remind me on the scene in Devilman manga, when Akira become Devilman for the first time. so, maybe all the cultists (when the ceremony start) become demons!? mah, just an idea who run in my mind suddenly.

edit:
    I have a little idea about the festival and how link the main event whit the ritual it self. when i have some more time (this evening, maybe!?) i'll gonna post it.
    Two questions: we have a sort of “map” of Libidinis for some reference!? and, more important, did you think it will be usefull setting up a schedule of the festival event!?

Janine Dee
    Participant

Never seen Full Metal, but good story is in good story. I just see ours as having a similar good idea.

The funny thing is that I am getting tons of great story ideas, but the sex is really becoming secondary.

I might post tonight, but I'm kinda tired. I will post soon as I feel I've got enough that I can post without worrying I'll step on any developing ideas.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I see why sex is getting a little in second place…….we have ton of good idea to work on here and sex is just a decoration around them. i think when the story reach the climax (main event) it wil be impossible to add a sex scene. oh well…….not considering rape party started by demons! 

About Full Metal Alchemist……i'm talkig about the second series, Brotherhood! janine look here, episode from 58 to 61
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Fullmetal_Alchemist:_Brotherhood_episodes

hentaiboy69
    Participant

ooook, part one is ready….need to translate it and send it to Adera for her opinion about the scene i had create. hope i can do it in the week end!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 339 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.