Skip to content

A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

Janine,

your last part sent chills up and down my spine…

Adera
    Participant

ooook, part one is ready….need to translate it and send it to Adera for her opinion about the scene i had create. hope i can do it in the week end!

Oh? That makes me curious about what the scene is.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, isn't something so strange (well, don't think so), but i wanna make your read it before i can post it……..don't wanna hurts everyone feeling here, you are all nice friends for me!

Adera, i send it to you using the forum message when i have translate it and (i hope) i have it write in a decent english!

Adera
    Participant

I can correct some of the English for you if you like but I wont rephrase things since I want it to be your words.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, really thanks……I'd like to make you read it, more for the char i had worked on. this is my second experiment (the first one is still in progress more slowly then this!), so i had to work more on style and description by my self to find a rigth way to do it. but any hint is allways wellcome!

back to the city………meanwhile i was writing my idea about the ritual i had post here, i had found this pic on DA
    medieval_city_by_Geistig.jpg
    and this jump in my mind: “This is a perfect place to move a dark tale…this MUST be Libidinis!”, so i wan to share it whit you, cause i really like this art piece!

mmmmh, maybe i can use it in my other story……..

Lover
    Participant

HB, I'M not the guy with the best knowing it – but for me, your pic is great and really helpful. It is a bit like I imagined it for my story.
    Thx

hentaiboy69
    Participant

No need to thanks…i only had share something hit my mind and make me think it can suit perfectly for a story like this. But this is just my opinion.

back to the ritual and to my idea of the summoner circle and the focal point.

i can presume the festival have a marshal, someone who introduce all the event of the festival. well, the main event is usually placed in the main plaza of a city and in this case, it will be the same. The cults had working hard to create the circle and the last thing they have to do, is to establish the core of it, but they can't do this in the same way of the other focal point, cause they need someone whit a strong magical power. sooooo (my personal tough), the marshal can be one of the elder member of the cult and he can sacrifice himself for complete the circle during the main event (the most fanatic in the cult, i think!). Then, the other cultyst (mixed whit the citizen and the visitors) can start the blood bath to activate it definitively and evoke Faule and his minions.

At the end, a darkness tower full of evil power gonna replace Libidinis!? What gonna happend in the world from now on!? we can found it out only when we end this tale! 

Janine Dee
    Participant

I'm glad you like it Tight. While it worked starting myself without any real pull into the body of the story now that's things are becoming more focused and pulling together Marcus was able to give my character the focus she needed.

And that part REALLY flowed.

TightFit74
    Participant

Janine, with those words I have just found the direction for Umbra… thank you…

For everyone, the last posts I have made in the story, or to read with a large grain of salt. I ntroduced a Queen in the story, who will disappear as quickly as she comes. That part I will give its own unique path to follow, a spin off of the previous story. I will get to writing soon…

Lover
    Participant

Janine, your story is great But now you have to go on writing, I'm interested in the continuation

Janine Dee
    Participant

Oh I will. It's just that I know I will need to be able to sit down and really devote some time to it… so I have it basically in my head, now I need it in my schedule.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

meanwhile i'm waiting an answer from Adera, i'm working on the story.

But at this point i think i had to read soon your work for trying to figure out a geography plane of the city and about the land where Libidinis is.
    I have not clear in my mind if Libidinis is in a kingdom (but reading Thigh last post i think it is) and if this is the main city of it or not. Plus, we can suppose this kingdom is formed by different region and every one of them have their own administrator (ok, Libdinis is a bit chaotoic whit the nobles in disguise, but someone had to administrate public power!), so i had planned to start in another region over the sea and reach Libidinis on or two days before the festival begin.

About the city, the pic i had post can be a good reference, but not work for a city like this. so, thinking about it i had really in urge to read your full story and try to figured out how the city map is: harbor & dock, tavern, bath, library…….all!
    About that pic, what i really think i'd like to use is the harbor entrance and an upper part of the city (hill on the right) where the nobles family can live, whit a strong ring of stone wall around to protect this area.

Adera
    Participant

I've been very busy with moving, but I'm planning to read you message soon HB.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I know that…..take all the time you need. and, whatever you think of it (even you gonna say is trash) i really thanks you!

TightFit74
    Participant

Hentai,

the queen I introduce into the story, is the Queen from a country neighbouring the city. Libidinis as always been a city-state in my views. Built on the shores, allowing acces to sea and thus hardbor, creating a stronghold and fnancial basis for the city to thrive on it's own.

Neigbouring countries have been adter Libinis for it's strategical position, but haven't succeeded yet. The way the nobles work together, appointed a prefect, was in order to kep the city safe and sel-sufficient.

The Queen I am introducing, has always had her eyes on the city as her own lands have no access to the sea. The growing turmoil is known to her and she might see an opportunity to seize the city after the pinacle of fesatival, when the city is damaged and wounded, an easy prey for her..

I think it is described in the earliest posts of this thread. The city has an intricate design, as all streets seem to end on the central square where the majority of the festivities are being held. Other than that, the city has no real lay out yet. I think in some posts there are hints on what the city looks like, but it is still mostly a blank canvas..

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 339 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.