Skip to content

A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

An idea of how i see the harbor: not simple wood pier, but something more complex
    CIMG1024.jpg
    add wherehouse,  a tavern and some rudimental machine to carry stuff on big ship and it will complete.

From there, a main street can lead you to the central squeare and, going straight, you can rech the upper citadel of noble s family. this is just a basic idea.

p.s. that table is not my work

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmhhh, thinking a little after dinner and i had make this little map of Libidinis.

dunno if it's good or not……btw, this are the main place i have in mind. about the bath, i was thinking to put it in the low right side of the map, or maybe near the river.
    about cardinal point, north is in the direction of the harbor, i think

ooops….i just notice i write “reaver” and not “river”….maaaan, kill me!  😮

Janine Dee
    Participant

The bath would likely be near a source of fresh water, or have some sort of magic provider/disposal.

Adera
    Participant

Magical provider for water seems very expensive to buy from a magician, imo the bath is either close to water or they are using an aqueduct.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I agree whit Adera……..an aqueduct, the river or an underground source will be good. How i said, this is just an idea on how i see the main place of the city. if you have more suggestion, i can upgrade it time by time, to have a complete idea of how it evolve.

oh…i forget: i set the barracks near the arena for two reasons:

• soldier can easly reach the arena if there are some problem whit the fighter
    • this area is near the gate for the outside land, so the soldier can easly reach it and defend the entrance of the city.
    • [/list]

mmmm, bear, i just have some doubt about this: “The library had been built on a hillside, and from the old sages quarters it gave an unobstructed panorama of the city and the western ocean that lay its foot”. i had take it like the ocean is on the west side of the library, so i set nord to the harbor. am i right!?

Lover
    Participant

If we go on with all these details, it's just a question of time when they make a movie about it
    But I love it and it's helpful.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Or maybe a TV series…….

Bear
    Participant

Hentai I saw the see lying to the West of the city so if the map flipped it would be correct.  Point of not.. the castle complex (fortress)  generally lie where you have the library marked, that would have been done to utilize the sea as a protective barrier.

Tight that would be of traditional Roman architecture,…one would have the central public venues in the heart of the city Although a human cit I saw a foreigners quarter just off the docks…the merchants quarter radiating off from the docks. One would think the arena as a public venue wold be closer to the city center… (at least that makes natural sense to me.)

Lover
    Participant

@HB: Or both

Bear, nice to see you back

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hentai I saw the see lying to the West of the city so if the map flipped it would be correct.  Point of not.. the castle complex (fortress)  generally lie where you have the library marked, that would have been done to utilize the sea as a protective barrier.

i can easly exchange position between library and upper city (the first part builded when men start to leave here)

Tight that would be of traditional Roman architecture,…one would have the central public venues in the heart of the city Although a human cit I saw a foreigners quarter just off the docks…the merchants quarter radiating off from the docks. One would think the arena as a public venue wold be closer to the city center… (at least that makes natural sense to me.)

about the market, i agree….it will be near the harbor and, looking at the map, a good area is between the arena and dock. nothing better then have lot of peoples coming to see a contest for increase money movement!
    and the arena….well, if we move the upper city on the library area, i can set it in the low right area of the map, but the barracks must be near the outside wall, maybe on the other side of the street.

Lover
    Participant

Just a question…
    imo the library should be on a higher position, on a hill… on the map you built HB it seems so. Am I right?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Yes, it is……this is what coming out reading this from a fragment of bear's story:
    “The library had been built on a hillside, and from the old sages quarters it gave an unobstructed panorama of the city and the western ocean that lay its foot”

btw….i'd like to know what janine think of this map, cause basically, she is the one who probably know better the city plan.

just a thing: if i don't remember badly, there is a monastery near the library….am i right!?

Map version 2.0
    Removed old version

i don't had settle the location of bath, cause i'm not so sure where to put it, but i had add the monastery near the library and move the barracks. what did you think!?

Janine Dee
    Participant

Oh I've been deliberately keeping it open for us to develop, but I think the barracks might be better situated in the empty western part of the city, because it could be placed closer to the gate, as well as the river and  harbor to better defend against invasion.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

yes….near the river can be a good idea. they can take forniture directly from a ship, if needed!

what about if i move the bath between the two hill!?

@HB: Or both

Bear, nice to see you back

sure, Lover, why not!?

edit:

only now i had read about your idea on the position of the arena. so, i think we can imagine it between the two hill and (IMO) the bath can be settled where i had put the arena.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Ok, last two version of the map: which one did you prefer!?

Map version 2.1
    Removed old version

Map version 2.2
    Removed old version

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 339 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.