Skip to content

A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

imo map 1… placing the arena between the two hills, offers the paupers of the cities to catch a glimpse as the collect on the slopes..

I think the house of the prefect (an important location i my part) should be located near the barracks. As controller of the city, he seat of reign should be close.. for quick transfer of messages if needed..

Adera
    Participant

I haven't thought much about the layout of the city, but I guess it's nice to have one even if I myself might not need it as much.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I think the house of the prefect (an important location i my part) should be located near the barracks. As controller of the city, he seat of reign should be close.. for quick transfer of messages if needed..

i see….maybe between barracks and harbor. so, the prefect can easly send orthers and receive some important visitors who come to Libidinis using a ship.

Edit:

Map version 2.1.1
    Removed old version

Lover
    Participant

I vote for map 1.

There is something missing left and right beside the main street, though I can't tell you what… it's more a feeling I have.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Lover, this map can be upgraded when we need it, adding taverns (Tight,if you wan i can add the “The Anvil”), blacksmith and whatelse we need. here i had sign the main place, what we really need:

• i'll gonna join the contest, so i need the arena
    • the house of the prefect is an important location in Tight's story
    • Adera and, if i don't mind, Janine had take a visit at the bath
    • etcetera….
    • [/list]

In the empty area we can set house, small square and maybe a little park (or forest!) behind the arena and near the bath.

Lover
    Participant

What about a church or probably better a place for sacrificing?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

The church can be a part og the monastery (maybe). about a sacrificial shrine, dunno……but if you need it in your story, we can settle it!

Bear
    Participant

hmmm… well my own thoughts were those were happening within the catacombs under the city… my own thoughts were that the temples and religious structures were near the Library…

their position on the hill obvious in symbolism..
    If any spot lies yet important to me… it is the bath…
    I saw this as an access point into the underworld.,,, with the aqueducts feeding it and the drains,

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmhh…catacomb and underworld…..the nobles' residence and the monastery are on the top of two hill, an obvious and strategic position, aaaand, there can be a secret passage to link them! when the city had grown, this passage grown whit it, to link strategical point.

at the end, the bath can be an old safety exit form the old city……

my opinion, like allways

TightFit74
    Participant

Hentai,

I like your work on the map. And I have a few suggestions..

1. I'd like the tavern to be marked. I'd say north of the main street, at the bottom of the 'library hill'.
    2, I think the Prefect's house shoud be further away from the harbor, and closer to the central Square. The central square is the beating heart of the city, it seems logical the seat of power is near it. Also, the harbor will have activities all through the night, not such a restful place and not the right neighbourhood either, with borothels, taverns and warehouses.
    3. I also think there should be barracks at 2 sides of the city. One near the harbor, the other near the gates. Guards will be patrolling both walls that protect the city from threadscoming from the mainland, as well the entrance of the harbor, as it is the 2nd most likely place to attack.
    4. The last point I wanted to suggest, in my tale I describe a secert corridor from the prefect's house to the city walls. Umbra almost gets caught there and only just knows to escape. It will play a big part in my story and it will opt another way of escaping.

I see the harbor as only weak point in the ocean side of the city's defense. The shores in the part of the land covered with rocks, high peaks and razor sharp coral banks. The reason why Libidinis became so strong and rich, is the only safe access to the sea for tens of miles..

Wondering if anyone has an opinion to offer on my thoughts?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmh, let me think…..

1 – the tavern can be placed wherever you want, but we can presum there is no only one (even near the harbor), so there are no problem for me.
    2 – we can imagine the Prefect house on the street segment after the turn of the road from the harbor to the main square, in front of the market area. Werehouse are all around the harbor and a brothels can be placed in the area of the bath.
    3 – the second barracks near the gate can be good, but i think it more like a small one. the main barracks is the one near the harbor.
    4 – About the harbor, tight look at wall near the see and the pic i had post before: imagin Libibdinis all surrounded by high shores and the harbor is on a depressed area.

about the passage for the wall, it's ok….the catacomb can be placed only around and under the two hills.

p.s.  before i'll do any modify on the map, i'll wait for other suggestion.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I'll wanna really thanks Adera for reading my work and waste her limited time for it! Thank you so much, dear friend!

But there is someone else i had to thanks….my dear Marla, for helping me to fix some part whit some good hint!

Now, all i have to do, is to work and end second part…..hope i can do it soon!

Lover
    Participant

Wow HB, very thrilling, it was a pleasure to read it, thumbs up!

Just for our american friends

a two meters and more figure

he is talking about a lenght of  7 feet.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Thanks, Lover

the real issue, for me, is to find the right way to translate in english what i had in my mind. hope i can stay on this line for next piece!

TightFit74
    Participant

Hentai,

very, very  well done. I am looking forward to your story for the contest as well.. Very vivid, explosive… Hope to read more soon…

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 339 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.