Skip to content

A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

You mean the summer contest!? awww, i totally forget…..i have a sort of idea, but….ok, there is time!
    *taking a deep breath*

Lover
    Participant

HB, you are not alone in this, me too is searching for the right words, especially in a fantasy erotic story when I also have to get into the whole background of the whole thing.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I know….for peoples like us, who are not using english like main language, isn't so much easy!

Ok, time for map upgrade!

Libidinis map version 2.1.2
    pqij.jpg

plus, a little work i did to take a look at the land around our city:

Outerland map version 1.0

Thinking about the neighbor kingdom whitout ocean side, i imagine mountains all near the ocean and the sea (brown and grey parts of the map): those can be natural limits of the kingdom it self. The grey area in the left top side of the map is where i start my story. Ready for a sea travell!

p.s. i love doing this thinghs! 

Adera
    Participant

I hope I didn't mess with anyone's plans with my last little part?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Adera, you are a really pest pixie……ih ih!

Ladies and gentlemen, i know it's not important (who cares!) but i wanna make you meet my little char!  hope you like!

This is not the complete pic, cause i wanna rework it to make her more similar to my char.

Can't wait to end the second part of the story, but need time!

Adera
    Participant

Adera, you are a really pest pixie……ih ih!

Oh, me? I'm all innocence.

Nice picture btw.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Not my work…..i had copy a pin-up from a manga (Dragon Quest – Dai) and modify it. But i'm planning to rework it in my style.

islandsun
    Participant

ok I`ve been gone awhile (had some seriouse business to content with ) what summer contest ?
    Hope to be back here more !

hentaiboy69
    Participant

sunny, we are ready to start it…..just take a look around here
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1433.0.html

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Long time from the last time we post here…….someone is working on new piece of the story!?

i have some idea to work on and ope i can do it soon, cause this tale is a nice project and i don't wan to see it die again! hope to see more soon!

Lover
    Participant

I'm not workin on another part at the moment… too much work and the contest took all my attention.

Bear
    Participant

I have an add… but did not want to take away from the focus on the contest…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i can understand both of you…..just, well, i hope we can continue this story soon!

Bear, it's nice know you have more ready! great!

TightFit74
    Participant

I have had too many things on my hands to also think about this story. 'The mystery', the contest and designing have absorbed a lot of time. I do still have material that would need a rewrite. It's a matter of starting it up again. The contests (as I hope to be able to organise one every 4 months) will be continous, as I hope this story will be too.

I am very curious about your new part Bear, might be just what we need to get inspired again

Brandybee
    Participant

Can anybody join in …  obviously in fitting with the stories so far …  ?

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 339 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.