Skip to content

A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

What about you Brandy?

Brandybee
    Participant

Maybe a mysterious figure with skills &  magical powers / gifts too, coming for the summer festival games, maybe … seeing other characters on the edge of their stories … entwining and off shooting little stories that, that may inspire …  still thinking about it … but wanted the blessing of the other authors first

Lover
    Participant

Maybe a mysterious figure with skills &  magical powers / gifts too,

You talk about yourself?

Be sure you have the permission of all the other authors.

Brandybee
    Participant

It's why I asked  

Adera
    Participant

You can join in if you ask me.

Bear
    Participant

anyone most definite… even if it's just a one shot entry of something related to the setting of the city…

TightFit74
    Participant

Brandy, you're welcome. As is anyone else that wants to contribute, within the frameset of the story..

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Brandy, you are wellcome!

A stand alone whit Libidinis as background or entering in the full story we are working on is good……well, i'm not really at Libidinis at the moment, but hope to complete my new part soon and finally i can join!

Brandybee
    Participant

Thank you ..  think that just leaves  Lover & Janine then … unless .. I missed anybody …  Let me know… I'll send my story to Tight when completed for approval , if thats ok.. .. and  if I have unanimous approval to join of course.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Brandy, i don't think you need a seal of approval……if you think this tale can give you the right hint for a good story just do it! I'm getting really curious about your work!   

For any doubt you have you can post here or read the preview page! and i think all the other authors can agree whit me on this!

Bear
    Participant

IMO… open to anyone… if you want to weave your story lines with others courtesy demands that you do discuss the matter with the other authors. As a whole,.. independent stories.. rather involving that specific location or not, I feel do not require permission. It is a place for erotic fantasy stories, for any and all who wish to jump in and share a tale.

TightFit74
    Participant

chiming in with Bear.. there are no restrictions for any one to share a story in this section.
    For the erotic fantasy tale, the story should fit within the frame that has been set before. But within that frame, I see no blockages other than the usual ones (against tos, or breaking any laws or rules that are enforced by governments etc.)

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I think Bear and Tight had say  all……i only can add: “keep on working on your idea, Bee!”   

Brandybee
    Participant

It's just about etiquette Fellas but ty for your support.  Still would like Lover and Janine to confirm though before I post   Ty

Bear
    Participant

Lover is still in shock over the loss to Italy… Janine is visiting infrequent… and I think,… and am quit certain she would not object… so please… although we apprciate the ettiquette…  prep your story and just do it…

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 339 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.