Skip to content

A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

Ok – I'm going to just  ….. do it  ….  lol    ( Nervous now lol )

TightFit74
    Participant

Well done, Brandy

Adera
    Participant

Very well written Brandy, an interesting character.

Bear
    Participant

Indeed this might prove interesting if we ever cross paths when I am not in human form…

Very good Brandy… see that didn't hurt at all.

Lover
    Participant

With surprise I noticed that nobody read my answers. Brandy, I was the first who asked what about you and also that I'm sure you have the permission of everyone. At least this an open forum and we are happy about every author.

Brandybee
    Participant

Aww, ty Lover.. guess  it got  lost  in translation to me … I thought you was advising to check with the other authors.. wasnt sure about your blessing bit    … Ty … and first part now posted .

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Crap, really short time to write recently…..

Mmmmm, seems like you have done a good work, Bee! holy xxxx, i had to read the contest story, complete my new part here and read all the tale….and i don't have to forget about my pics! HEEEELP!

Lover
    Participant

Brandy… your story is well done. Hope to have time soon to write my next part. Also hope all the other authors get the time to work on it.

sinnnn
    Participant

K, too much to read so I'm just going to ask.

I CAN write my own lil short story and add it to erotic fantasy right?

Bear
    Participant

It's open to all… go for it!

TightFit74
    Participant

Sinnnn,

the one 'objection' I have with your fantasay is that it is put in a story which is set in a fantasy town/world (as in dungeons and dragons), with magical creatures and powers unknown to the real world.. IM-ing and messaging is a big leap ion the story. Would you mind if your story became a seperate thread instead of being added to the fantasy story?

sinnnn
    Participant

Tight,

Go for babe.  I'm not gonna object, lol.

TightFit74
    Participant

tnx Sinnnn

Janine Dee
    Participant

Skimming, but yes, all are welcome in this thread.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I resume this thread to make a little question to all of you, specially to Bear (the missing one) and janine, as the two who start this project….

whant ask you if it will be a problem if i continue my story as stand alone, outside the whole fantasy tale. Of course i'll gonna use my char (not yours) and the concept of the city i had show you and we have settled together.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 339 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.