Skip to content

A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Many thanks to Brandy for giving me some input and nudge of how to sew these passages I have been  trying to hammer out over the past few weeks.

Hope you all enjoy it as the story plods forward.

The question now is should I plop them all in front of you or let them trinkle out day by day?

Decisions…  decisions

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I'm happy to see you two active here, too bad Janine, Adera and Tight are away from forum and can do the same! Now we need just Lover and the team is complete!

Stone
    Participant

It would be lovely if you all returned.

However, I am enjoying all the episodes posted so far and am looking forward to the future posts. Please keep them coming. I am hooked.

Thank you to all three of you for continuing the stories.

ItsAmy123
    Participant

Just gotten to reading this topic and I can honestly say that I'm hooked.

Simply an amazing read and all the authors that have contributed and continue to contribute are evidently immensely talented.

I especially loved reading Brandy and Bear's recent contributions. The way Brandy describes her and Lamar's intimate moments is so precisely detailed and described, which made the whole scenario very exciting to read. And that one post where Brandy ends off by simply saying “Werewolves”, I rushed to the next post because I was so enthralled in anticipating what was going to happen next.

Similarly, Bear is doing an excellent job with the detail and cliffhangers at the end of his posts. Can't wait to read the next post and see how things play out with Autumn, with the “beast” being free from shackles and all

Bear
    Participant

Thanks amy,… good to know that not all the views just are peeps clearing the unread message thread.

I agree though, Brandy sets the standard, she is an amazing writer.

ItsAmy123
    Participant

While that is true, I personally think you shouldn't underestimate your own talent as a writer.

It's safe to say that you are one of the forum's original, creative, imaginative & detailed writers that has opened the door for the many others that have followed.

Your recent posts in the erotic tale topic have been a captivating read so far & I can't wait to read more, so please keep 'em coming! xx

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Glad to see Bear posting here now more than before and thankds to Ami for the nice words about his work. And a big kiss to Brandy for remind to my Chronicles and for all the help she gave me in past (and she will give me in the future!)

I'm a bit stuck with writing at the moment, but hope i can go back to my story soon……veeeeery soon!

And last but don't least: to all the forum users, continue to support us with this tale, we need it! thanks you a lot!

Bear
    Participant

Perhaps its time to be not so predictable  :

ItsAmy123
    Participant

My reaction after reading the newest post by Bear in the erotic tale topic:

& can I just say… Wowza! What a great plot twist!

Bear
    Participant

more coming… as I said I am writing a whole new version of the story just for achat… yeah its raw, and grammatically imperfect, but you'll get a story which I hope holds the interest. Hang tight this gets even more of a twisted tale…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

gosh, guys……Bear & Brandy, you really started to write a lot here and i'm proud of you two! Plus, i'm happy by the fact my Dragon chronicles had wake up again the interess for this tale!

Too bad i don't have the chance to work on my Dragoness recently but be sure i'll do it soon as possible! Meanwhile, i'm working on plans for the future of the story and i have more things settled, as it's clear from thwe world map i posted…..stay tuned here and in the Chronicles thread!

Bear
    Participant

lol.. well I did leave a cliff hanger… need to finish up a couple segments and I'll post soon

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Thanks for the support, Stone, as one of the active member in this thread i really enjoy your cheers!as you probably has noticed, i have added a new line in my Chronicle, wich is a bit further then what i posted it, but soon i hope i can work on this story more and more!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

As you can see, in the tale I had reach the point where I add the Lycans interlude in my Chronicles..

Now…..for the future of my story, the Lycans are important, so I'd like to add it in the tale too, but first I'd like to have your impression!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Helloooooo!? Still waiting! thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 339 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.