Skip to content

A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

In real life, yes the witch was generally treated with a degree of suspicion, …

In the fantasy realm,. that of D&D, they were clerical in nature, more proactive in the application of the divine spirits rather than worship. Should you choose to play in the thread, the role of healer,… apothecary,..herbalist… a woman of power capable of manipulating the elements is quite within the frame of things. The witch gains her powers from worship, unlike the “natural” mage who is perceived as born with a gift towards magic.

Adera
    Participant

I'm not going to be all sneaky like some of you, unless I choose to use magic for that to gain something. My bargain with the dwarf was supposed to be quite loud so feel free to notice it even if I might have a hard time noticing one of you as I'm looking at everything and some of you tries to blend in.

islandsun
    Participant

Todays wicca is so much different , I`m not kidding !  wicca and witch are`nt the same    , The group I belong too well argue that !

Janine Dee
    Participant

Wicca is actually a fairly modern term that people use for a fairly wide variety of practices. Religiously Wicca wouldn't exist because it's a religion of this world, just like there isn't Christianity or  Buddhism. The practices however would certainly be there, and it would be a matter of what you practice Sunny.

Bear
    Participant

Wicca is an old English term,.. adapted to the modern religious practices. It's original form was in application to a wizard.

Hoping my story isn't too boring at the moment to those looking for more of the erotic…  the erotic portion is to wrap in at appropriator points though.

Adera
    Participant

I don't think you story is boring Bear, you have a lot more weight and purpose in your story rather than mine which is more a vacation in the earthly realm. I can more easily see you, Janine or Tight meeting rather than me as I don't have much of a purpose in my visit other than the fun of it. :

Janine Dee
    Participant

I think we all agree that these are stories first.

And don't see yourself short Adera I'm vacationing as well, but some of the best stories are the ones that just happen.

TightFit74
    Participant

For me all the stories are very well written. Once I start reading, I can't stop. Each viewpoint different, each story following a differet path. As Janine stated before and I will repeat, I love it that all characters act on the same stage, unclear if and when they will meet (at all).
    This will be my longest story, and seen the length of the stries you guys are writing, this is turning into a book, rather than a short sotry, written by different authors. Finding the quality of the stories very high.
    I find myself working on my own story almost every waking hour. Finding new twists to the plot, expanding the background on the characters that I am inventing. Putting down notes whenever I think of something new I want to try and brade into the story. Though it is my first story in a setting like this, I am loving it!!!
    And Adera, since the Ranger is losing his footing as his training is crumbling away, the chances that he will meet a pixie, is growing every day

Janine Dee
    Participant

I just keep imagining in the monastery.

“Is it true no ranger sent to Libidinis has ever returned?”
    “It is.”
    “They all died?”
    “No, they just refused to leave.”

Adera
    Participant

Poor monks, they'll have to be stricter with them if they're going to keep expecting celibacy.

islandsun
    Participant

Monks    : Imagine a place where ! You don`t want to know what`s going through my  mind !!! Ok  Sunny`s Dark side is being unleashed ! hmm 

TightFit74
    Participant

Haha Janine… Well, Libidinis is Pandorra's box for a Ranger.. But there is a first time for everything. Maybe this Ranger will return…

Adera
    Participant

I will try to get some time to write later this evening, I would really have liked to write more already but I'm quite busy. I might rewrite my visit to the dress shop, I'd like to develop that some more.

Bear
    Participant

should make a note…dibs on that gem  the dwarf has…

Adera, you keep reminding me the mystical aspect of the city, I keep rewriting my passages,.. torn between a serious story and the chance to play in the non-nonsensical… I keep re-writing looking for that balance. 

Adera
    Participant

I think its good if some tries to keep it a bit serious, makes it all more interesting. I think my story is a bit too light hearted at times.

Btw my character doesn't really see the potential power or whatever in such items like the gem since magic is very normal to her.

I'm sorry if I keep messing things up for you Bear and leave things in my wake that others would fight to get their hands on. :-*

Hmm a visit to Erthiathea might give your character information (might be interesting many of you for various reasons) about certain things but you'll have to find out about her first… people doesn't really know about her and her reputation isn't the best either. Then its the problem of getting information from her as well. Btw I should warn you all… if Erthiathea gets angry its like unleashing a force of nature.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 339 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.