Skip to content

A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Hmm I wonder if I should get caught?

Janine Dee
    Participant

I would think that would be up to me really. You think a warrior doesn't keep an eye on their weapon? I have something to add, but I haven't had the time. Feel free to continue with your story until I do.

Adera
    Participant

Okay, I was kinda hesitant about that… seemed a bit unfair to run off too far before you got a chance to at least “not find out about it”.

I'm also thinking about the possibilities of getting caught by the demon or his worshippers.

TightFit74
    Participant

Phew, part 5 posted. Background on the Prefect and his son. I hope the Prefect's preference has been made more delicate, loving.. I did adapt the story to keep the thread pleasant

Adera
    Participant

Btw, I hope everyone is fine with the little twist I put on why nobles visit the baths? Well why they visit them mostly, there are of course those that do it for socializing.

TightFit74
    Participant

I am fine with it. I incorporated it in my story. The Prefect's wife goes on a regular bases…

Adera
    Participant

Hmm was the Prefects wife allowed to have a steady lover? I'd guess that's something the Prefect didn't want her to have in their agreement.

What I'm thinking about is if she usually only had one lover at a time someone power hungry could very well try to get at her. The Prefect would probably be fine with it if its just a younger and slightly dumb man but if it was an older, sharp eyed and already influential man I think he would feel a little threatened.

Bear
    Participant

Well now that the flooding has receded around here, 
    …hope to be able to focus back on writing the story.

islandsun
    Participant

@Tight  sorry ! hav`nt been able to jump you ,  …….. opps………. I mean into the story ! Remember you put me on achat arrest !

Adera
    Participant

@Bear: I've been a little busy but I'm planning on writing a continuation in a while.

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sunny Your achat arrest is done as soon as your paperwork is finished…
    On the other hand, what am I going to do if you post anyway…

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Adera Lydia, the prefects wife, doesnt have a single lover. She goes to the baths because she is a sexual creature and the Prefect knows this. He allows her to go to the baths (as many noble ladies do, understood from the story of the pixie ), though watches the frequency of the visits.
    You are right though, a regular or even exclusive lover could complomise the contract Signis and Lydia have. Signis has always been aware of this and has ended previous relationships his wife had…
    The rol of Lydia in the story will not be very significant,as she is oblivious to the plots woven around her family..

Janine Dee
    Participant

Hey folks, while I've been wanting to post more no real big ideas have formed… probably part of the problem with not coming in with a big plot like Tight and Bear. Anyway though I did my last post to sort of put myself in limbo because I won't be anywhere near a computer for the rest of the weekend, but will hopefully have something good when I get back.

Bear
    Participant

mm,..just been working on figuring how to cope with the time line gaps between my story and that of yours…but the reality is accepting it,..just introduce characters of the town,.. since my story centers more in what I perceive as the  foreign race enclave of the city…I decided to toss some of my concerns out for the moment, dip into that fantasy realm which I think we intended.

TightFit74
    Participant

Assuming our fantasy world is sphere-shaped, as it has a rising sun and moon, where is the city of Libidinis located? Northern hemisphere, or southern? Or is it near the equator?  I'm asking for a minor detail in my story, wanting to know in which sky the moon rises and where it sets. Does anyone have any astrological knowledge? Also it will have it's influence on warmth and humidity in the city..

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 339 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.