Skip to content

A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories A tale of erotic fantasy OOC

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

POUT >

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sunny Why the pout? (and *kiss*, for that happens when you pout around me..)

TightFit74
    Participant

Feeling inspired today.. Posts getting longer and longer.. Guess I find it difficult to keep the story smaller… Well, introduced another magical creature. A Faun this time, though a very naughty one… Hope you'll like it..

edited to add: all girls of legal age…

Bear
    Participant

They tended to be rather naughty…. Satyr or faun… the sileni (the ancient of the satyr's /fauns) would have been drawn instinctively to the town and its openness, especially for such festivities. The Sileni  were noted story tellers and performers,….

As to the celestial anything works as long as you post your decision here.  I just presumed normal rise in the east and setting in the south of the sun…. presuming a warm environment…

TightFit74
    Participant

I was thinking along the same lines. A warmer environment, where people, especially women, are used to dressing frivolously

islandsun
    Participant

That sounds like a cue

Bear
    Participant

mmm well your posting through the winter suggested frivolous attire was not requiring warm weather sunny.

As to the town , presuming too an extensive labyrinth of catacombs beneath…

TightFit74
    Participant

Tombes, secret passges and corridors, underground libraries with ancient secrets on parchment, hidden and almost forgotten.. treasures waiting to be found.. dungeons and jails, for the unfortunate.. Good idea bear!

Bear
    Participant

Well bogged down for a few days on RL issues but am still working on the story when the rare quiet times arise,. ..so don't expect anything for a few days…

Janine Dee
    Participant

I have the plan to continue, but inspiration works on it's own schedule.

Bear
    Participant

Will continue posting a few more installments if the interest is there…What I have will be severely edited with an eye towards the juicier components…let me know  otherwise I'll let the thread line die out…

Janine Dee
    Participant

Actually, I've been thinking about getting back into this thread too. So please continue.

TightFit74
    Participant

I have written quite some material for this thread which has been edited and reread, edited again. Quite proud of the result. Dying to post, but felt compelled to wait for others to rekindle the story.. please, do continue

Adera
    Participant

I haven't written any more but I have a few ideas.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Okay, I am actively wanting to reignite this story… is anyone else interested? Do we want to start weaving tales together? I see myself doing it either way, but if others are interested I'd love to start incorporating our storylines.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 339 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.