Skip to content

Public Room Upgrade. City Room aka New York.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features Public Room Upgrade. City Room aka New York.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Vaughan

Client UPDATE : Vers. 674.7 on 10/01/16
    Public Room Upgrade. City Room aka New York.

Released 1 Oct 2016.

GsCougar

here we go again

poof  crash and than you need to update

Mine still running

just for the mean time

if you have that  LOG OUT and let the software do the automatic update

YEAH  NEW ROOM

hope to see you laters

NOW pick some music on internet  you tube or 181.fm  and lets have FUN

THANKS ACHAT  THUMBS UP

Nat33
    Participant

Hi,

Nice but the party is full for me 

Anonymous

Hi,

Nice but the party is full for me 

haha all good just make sure the meter is running when you use my cab   

Zuzannah
    Participant

I Like it.    :-* :-*

It's nice and bright, runs smoothly (smoother than Winter Even on my P.C), not as slow with the typing either. And that's on higher detail and distance to max.  (I think so anyway,  I didn't look).  :

Had fun in there this morning.  Yes.  Nice.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I like it.
    steps work
    window reflections are more accurate
    it seems good

I'd still rather have a bar, but it's good

Anatasia97

im glad some user can get in there, i have crashed 10 times so far trying. GRRRRR BUGGY CRAP IS WHAT IT IS!

Nat33
    Participant

It's strange Ana, all work fine for me.

I like too, very good, the sounds of the street are not bad too, well done
    Some bug when you do an instant action (slow dance) you can be block in a car or… dancing in the air 

I just hope they had not enough beds in the street if not AChat must close the “Street Place” for cleaning 
    And it was fun it that was a night streets place 

Vaughan

I like the streets of NY.

Some wierd people hanging round though,  keeps the NYmphomania Police Dept Busy

Can you believe Day 1, I got a ticket for lewd behaviour in public LOL
    Keep up the good work Officers.

Anatasia97

finally got into the new room, now the other two crash if i try getting back into them wtf?

Grizz
    Participant

Upgrade will not auto update on my game , I have closed the game out rebooted my computer opened the game back up and it still won't auto upgrade my game . Is there another workaround for this issue , running windows 7 if that helps any . Was working fine last night but tried to log on today and all I get is the message that your version is out of date and to close and let the game auto update which it is not doing for me , I have tried uninstalling the twice and reinstalling it and still not getting the update for the correct version so it won't let me login . If anyone knows how to fix this issue i would be greatful .

Thx

Anonymous

Upgrade will not auto update on my game , I have closed the game out rebooted my computer opened the game back up and it still won't auto upgrade my game . Is there another workaround for this issue , running windows 7 if that helps any . Was working fine last night but tried to log on today and all I get is the message that your version is out of date and to close and let the game auto update which it is not doing for me , I have tried uninstalling the twice and reinstalling it and still not getting the update for the correct version so it won't let me login . If anyone knows how to fix this issue i would be greatful .

Thx

check if your security software dont block the download – can sometimes happend

if no other comes up need to ask support

but i had the same one tiime i had a automatic update in firewall and it kicked the update from a game out

hope you get it to work

Grizz
    Participant

Thx I did disable my anti virus and my firewall and tried it but it still didn't update , but it did update on my laptop which is windows 10 with the same anti virus software installed on both desktop and laptop , is it a windows 7 issue because my destop is windows 7 and laptop is windows 10 and as i said on the laptop it updated with no issues , but i can't play the game on the laptop the game is way to slow and laggy even on the lowest settings . I also did send a e-mail to customer support this morning but still no response back yet .

Zuzannah
    Participant

Hi Grizz.

I've got Windows 7 Home Premium 64  bit.   (8 Gb memory).  And a P.C. from 2011.

I've had no trouble whatsoever.  I've allowed ACHAT through my firewall.  Norton Internet Security latest Version and update.

I know this isn't much help,  just saying that Win 7 may not be the problem.

Also no lag at all.  This is the smoothest I've seen a Meeting Place work.

jayc
    Participant

Grizz,

make sure all fire walls will allow achat…..  norton, mcaffee, windows defender, etc. or try this.

After uninstalling, also delete (or rename) the existing folders on your harddrive before you reinstall.

You can see the installation path by clicking the right mouse button on the AChat symbol.

Here is one solution, another member did:

I reinstalled from scratch.  Deleted all other extraneous files from system including LOCAL files, any hidden user or temp. files etc.
    Booted up again waited for updates to complete.  Removed all clothing, addons and text.  Saved a character and then started again from the beginning

hope this helps 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.