Skip to content

A Weekend at Miss Alison’s

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories A Weekend at Miss Alison’s

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tangoracer
    Participant

!!WARNING!! This story contains same content that may offend some readers

At work on Thursday morning just about 9:00 the foreman calls over
    “More Muck up here boy”
    “On its way”
    I call up leaving my travel in my muck I go over and load my hood with muck putting it on my shoulder I head for the ladder. Half way up the ladder I can see into one of the bedrooms of the house we’re building the extension on. Not taking any notice as I have been up and down the ladder so many times.
    But this time there she was the lady of the house in just a Red leather bra and panty set. It stops me right there on the ladder for just a second then she looks up and just smiles. All I can do is smile back and then keep going back up the ladder and empty the hood onto the foreman’s broad. Heading back down the ladder I look into the bedroom to see if she was still there but she was gone.
    Getting back to my Bricklaying Mrs Jackson the lady of the house comes out with a mug of tea in her hand

“Morning” she says with a spring in her voice “Did you like what you saw up stairs from the ladder.” 
    Without thinking I lower my eyes and in a soft voice I reply
    “Yes very much so” 
    I lift my eyes to look over at her to see a big smile on her face.  Hearing her hum softly “mmmm”  as she looks me up and down
    “How old are you?” she asks 
    I look at her a bit puzzled
    “19 why?” I answer.
    Hearing her hum again “mmmm just right” her voice sounds more inquisitive “and how much sex have you had”
    My eyes open wide at her question “I’m not a virgin if that’s what you mean” trying hard to keep looking at her and not going bright red feeling my cheeks getting warmer as they flush with colour.
    ”I would hope not at 19” she snaps back quickly she hum’s again “mmmm would you like to come to a party with weekend at a friend of mines house this Friday night there will be lots of hot girls there and I’m sure you will have a great time there”
    I smile “Yeah I’m always up for a good party”
    “Good I will write the address and time to be there for” she turns and walks back into the house.  I get back to my work with my mind running wild about the party this Friday.

Just as we are about to go home that afternoon Mrs Jackson comes out and hands me a piece of paper with the address and time on it “what’s that?” the foremen asks
    “Just a number I asked about earlier nothing special.”
    I smile over at Mrs Jackson and she smiles back at me with a devilish grin.
    I read the note Mrs Jackson handed me in the back of the van on the way home the note is written in the neatest hand writing I know where the address was a posh part of the town .

Be at the above address shape at 7:30 on Friday this is most important and knock 3 times then wait 30 seconds and knock 3 more times.

Back at work on the Friday morning Mrs Jackson was nowhere to be seen we work hard all day getting on well in the summer sun. As we cleared up the site ready for the weekend my mind turns back to the party that will start in a few hours. In the van on the way home I ask the foremen to drop in me in town instead of home. Getting out of the van
    “Have a good weekend you lot” I say as i close the door.
    “And you” they shout back as the van drives off

In town I head in to the barbers and sit in my friends chair
    “Party to night John Just a trim”
    John smiles “it’s always just a trim for you number 1 or just clippers”
    “Just clippers” I say smiling in the mirror back at him. 
    “mmmm who’s the lucky lady then tonight for you to be going of it all off” he jokes
    “It’s just a house party in some big posh house” we chit chat as John buzzes the clippers over my head
    “That’s you done that’s only a couple of quid and have a good night to night”
    I put a fiver on the counter
    “I’m going to try” I say walking out the door.

Home at last…..Standing in the shower with the water rusting down over me I wash myself down washing the dirt and grime of the day the week off me. Grabbing a towel I walk into my bedroom and sit on my bed. Pulling on my jeans and a white shirt I throw some cloths in a bag just in case I need them in the morning. Grabbing the note from Mrs Jackson I head off to my car throwing the bag on the back seat I drive over to the address.

I stand at a large oak door with a big black door knocker. Taking a deep breath as I only know one person that will be at the party and not knowing her that will to. Taking hold of the knocker “KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK”  I count to thirty  “KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

The door opens and a lady is stood in front of me, I go to speck but she specks first “Good right on time don’t say anything until I tell you that you can speck. Miss Rachel told me you were coming. Come In and follow me.” She turns around and I follow her in. I follow her inside thinking to myself “Miss Rachel that must be Mrs Jackson but her name is Carol”

tangoracer
    Participant

I look her up and down she is wearing an old bath robe tied tight around her waist showing her nice figure. Her black high heels clicked on the floor with each step making her dark brown nearly black shoulder length hair bounces softly as she walks down the hallway in front for me until she reach's an empty room, She steps inside, following her inside.

“Close the door” she say,

Before I can think about doing it by myself. She turned around, looking right at me: her eyes are now fixed on me, exploring my whole figure.

“Stand on the cross in the middle of the room.”

Her voice spoke more like an order then a request. Doing as I was told and standing on the cross thinking

“Ok!  This is a bit strange but go with it.”

The lady walked around the room looking me over

“Yes Miss Rachel has made a good chose.” Her voice was soft again.
    As she walked around the room she started to speck.

“You have been chosen to look after myself and my friends for the weekend this is your last chance to leave. If you wish to leave you can now”

I stay where I am looking around the room for her

“Stand still” she Ordered

Feeling a hand on the back of my head pushing it to look at the floor.

“THE ROLES for you this weekend are as follows                                                                                                     
    1 you will only wear the cloths given to you                                                                                                     
    2 you will only speck when spoken to                                                                                                                   
    3 you will always look down unless told to look up                                                                                                 
    4 you will not say no to anyone if they ask you to do something no matter what it is                                                                                  5 you will only leave when I tell you to

She take a little break, then continue

Just Nod if you understand, if you Nod and except these rules I will promise NO harm we come to you” she said very firmly.
    I stand there without moving …. my mind run to what this stranger had just told me and to the whole situation I've fallen from the moment I pass the main door: this is my last chance to change my mind….what have to do!? I take a deep breath ….seconds seems like hours while I am pondering the situation to gain the right decision: at last, I nod my head.

“That’s a good boy…. Now listen to me carefully you must serving three ladies and some of our friends you have meet Miss Rachel…. then there is Miss Janet and I’m Miss Alison….. You will only ever call us Miss unless there is more than one of use in the same room…. Then you will use our names Nod if you understand” she says in a clear voice.

As I nod Miss Alison walks around from behind me, she has lost the bath robe and stands in front of me

“Look At Me” she orders

I left my head and see she is wearing black high heels stockings a very short black leather skirt and a small tight black leather top her breast were pushed up making them look very big. She looks pleased to notice my eyes are glued on to her…she grin and then speak

“STRIP BOY!….You won’t be needed this cloths…… NOW”

Her word echo in head I start to strip slowly taking off my cloths dropping them on the floor next to me in the middle of the room. Standing there naked in front of a lady I had only meet 10 minutes ago. My cock was as hard as I had ever felt it and standing out in front of me. What a strange and incredible situation this is!!! 

Miss Alison looked me over

“mmmm Good Chose Miss Rachel Good Chose.”

She walks around me again running her hand over my back and onto my chest. It stops on my chest and moves down over my stomach and onto my hard shaft feeling her hand close around my cock she strokes its length

“mmmm  I will see how good this feels later but you have some things to do first.” She whispers in my ear. 

She move to a table in the corner and stands back in front of me, she hands me a pair of little black leather the shorts

“Now put this on and let me look at you.”

I pull the shorts up and push my hard shaft into them and doing up the shorts I stand still again.

“They fit you really well Miss Rachel has a good eye for your size.”

I just give a little smile knowing Miss Rachel had seen me at work in just my shorts.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

tangoracer
    Participant

“Go answer the door boy” Miss Alison orders her voice sharp and crisp

I turn and walk out to the room to the front door. Opening the door I see it is Miss Rachel

“Hello Miss please Come in”. I say as she walks in and hands me her coat.

She stood there nearly naked but for the Red leather bra & panties and red knee length heeled boots. She shacks her head making her wavy blonde shoulder length hair full around her face. As she shacks her head her breast’s wobble in her leather bra. I can’t help but stair at them as they move, seeing me staring at her breasts she smiles.

“MMM my shorts fitted you great then” she says as she rubs my cock throw my shorts.
    Feeling her fingers trace the outline of my cock in my little tight short. I bit my bottom lip trying to stop myself from getting hard again. Keeping her hand resting on my hardening shaft slowly moving her fingers move along my cock.

“Glad you come” she whispers into my ear and then gently kisses my cheek.

Before I could say anything Miss Rachel moves her hand from my cock to my lips placing a finger over them.

“Remember the rules No talking” she whispers and kisses my cheek again 

Standing just inside the door I watch as Miss Rachel walk down the hall watching her sway her hips as she walks making her cheeks sway from side to side as she does.

“What a great body she had” I think to myself.

I could not look at her at work the same way again. As I stand and watch Miss Rachel walks into the room where I had left Miss Alison

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

The door goes again. I turn and open the door and a third lady was stood at the door she walked passed me and down the hall not stopping to give me a second look or her black leather over coat.

“Come in here Boy” its Miss Alison again,

I walk into the new room and the three ladies are standing there in front of me. The third Lady had taken off her coat and was wearing only a Black leather bra and panties set.

“Put Miss Rachel’s coat over there with Miss Janet’s then come back into the middle of the room and like us look you over.” Miss Alison orders.

I look around the room as I put Miss Rachel’s coat with Miss Janet’s coat. The room is full of things I know nothing about. I do as I’m told and stand back in the middle of the room.

Standing there looking down at the floor as per the rules I hear Miss Rachel speck

“look up at as Boy this room is the house play room unless taken out this is where you will stay have a look around the room there are lots of toys in here and you my get to use them or be used on them.”

I turn my head and look around the room my eyes open wider and wider as I see more and more strange thing around the room.

Miss Rachel specks “Now there is just one more thing we all want to see NOW take off your shorts let’s see what you’ve got in there”

Standing there in front of this three dominate Ladies I pull my shorts down and step out of them. Standing there naked Miss Janet is the first to move she walks over to me runs her hand over my chest moving it softly over my skin throw my small amount of chest hair.

“mmmm this will have to go before our guests arrive.” She says clearly

She moves her finger tips over to my chest onto my nipple gently she takes it between her finger and thumb. Gently pinching it she twists it making it harden to her touch. Leaning into my chest taking my hard nipple between her teeth she bits on it softly rolling it in her teeth. Fixing her lips tight around my nipple sucking on it hard pulling it into her mouth, feeling her teeth back on my nipple Miss Janet bits down hard on my nipple.

Gritting my teeth as the pain from her bit races throw out my body closing my eyes I stop the wince from leaving my mouth.  Standing still concentrating on not moving or making a sound as Miss Janet’s teeth press down harder. Feeling Miss Janet’s teeth release their grip from my nipple I open my eyes to see Miss Janet with a big smile on her face.

“mmmmm yes good good very good” her voice is soft.

Turning to her friends “We have someone that likes pain”

Her hand moves down from my chest dragging her nails throw my hair and down over my stomach. Taking my hard cock in her hand wrapping her fingers around it she slowly moves her hand along its length Miss Janet tightness her grip and squeezes it.

“mmmmm yes very good” Miss Janet says again.

She start’s to work her hand gently back and forth along my shaft as it gets even harder. I look down to see Miss Rachel and Miss Alison on their knees with their mouths open Miss Janet pushes my hips forward and guides my cock into Miss Rachel’s mouth feeling her warm mouth close around it, I nearly came there and then.
    Miss Rachel takes me right into her mouth sucking me hard as she moves her lips along my shaft her tongue licks and wraps around it as she sucks me deep into her mouth time after time. Letting  my cock slide from her lips Miss Janet guides me to Miss Alison she opens her mouth takes me deep to right to the back of her throat her mouth feels so good.

Miss Janet holds the base of my shaft and Miss Alison takes me deep into her throat over and over. I grit my teeth trying my hardest not to come deep in Miss Alison’s throat. I can’t hold it any more I feel the need building up inside me. I shoot a great load of hot cum deep into Miss Alison’s mouth she pulls my cock out and Miss Rachel takes it back in her mouth as the second load jets into her mouth Miss Janet moves from behind me and pulls my cock into her mouth and sucks the last jet of cum out of my cock.
    I can’t believe what has just happened I look down and all 3 of the ladies are kissing and sharing my cum.

Miss Rachel takes my rock hard cock in her hand and says “His mine first.” Keeping my cock in her hand she leads me out of the play room and into her privet room

tangoracer
    Participant

Entering Miss Rachel’s room she lets go of my cock and orders me to get on the bed on my back. Doing as I’m told I lay there with my cock standing up so hard. Just moving my eyes I watch Miss walk around the bed.

“You will come to no harm here do you trust me to let me put a blindfold on you, and do things to you that you have never had done before. Nod if you understand and that you are happy to do as I ask” Miss Rachel’s words are slow and clear.

I nod my head slowly.

“Are you sure” Miss asks again

I nod my head clearly. “Good Boy” Miss responds.

She takes the blindfold and places it over my eyes I left my head to allow her to tie it behind my head. Laying their I feel Miss Rachel get on the bed at my feet feeling her hand on my ankles and pushing  them wide apart feeling her hands run up my legs and cup then gently squeeze my balls.

“Now are you ready for what I’m about to do to you” Miss spoke in such a soft voice.

I nod my head and feel something cold being rubbed over the tops of my thighs up onto my balls and down over my tight ass. Feeling a soft kiss on the tip of my hard cock as it stands up hard, feeling her lips open and slide down my shaft.

Grabbing the sheets of the bed I pull on them as her warm mouth moves round my cock once again feeling it slide down to the hilt then raising back to its head. The sensation of only being able to feel and not see made it so hard not to just rip the blindfold off and grab her head, but I was her toy and hers to use and do with as she wishes.

With her mouth working up and down upon my cock I feel pressure on my tight ass feeling Miss Rachel take my hole cock right to the back of her throat at that point I feel a sharp pain in my ass as what can only be a finger. Clenching tight around it Miss Rachel lefts her head

“Just relax relax that it” I hear her soft voice “I won’t hurt you.”

Gripping the sheets tighter and grinding my teeth and trying to do as Miss Rachel’s says.  Taking a deep breath I try to relax, As I relax my tight entrance I feel her start to work her finger deeper into my most tender spot, feeling her start to pull her finger back out.

I breath a little easier as her finger is nearly all the way back out. But then a sharp pain again as a second finger pushes back into my entrance. Letting out a low moan throw my gritted teeth feeling her warm soft lips around my cock again.

Miss Rachel works her mouth and fingers as one, as her mouth goes down her finger come out and as her mouth goes up her fingers go in deep. Feeling this new sensation I could feel my orgasm build my cock grows harder and I know I am going to explode.

Miss Rachel stops moving letting my cock out of her mouth. Feeling her fingers still in my tight channel I feel her move on the bed.  Feeling her warm mouth again around my cock feeling it slide right down NO this is different as I feel the weight of Miss Rachel’s body rest on my pelvis then it just rock back and forth. With her fingers moving in time with her hips.

Letting out a LOAD MOAN and EXPLODE deep inside her, grabbing the sheets tight in my hands my body aches under her. With each roll of her hips over my rock hard cock it fires a powerful jet of my hot seed into her.

As my last jet inters her wet sex in one move Miss lifts herself off my cock pulls the blindfold off and lets me see her dripping hot sex just as she places over my face and sits down over my mouth grinding down hard letting me taste or mix.

“Suck you cum from me Boy But don’t swallow any of that” Her voice is soft

Sucking hard I fill my mouth filling with the hot mix from her hot wet sex 

“Don’t you swallow any of that” Miss Rachel orders again

Miss moves back and lowers her face to mine and we kiss passionately her tongue lapping at the mix in my mouth tasting or mix we both swallow the mix at the same time.

Miss Rachel moves off of me and stands at the side of the bed and looks down on me.

“Good boy you did just what I wanted you to do.”

Placing her hand on my chest in a soft voice,

“Now go and use the bathroom across the hall and make shore you shave all your body I want to feel it nice and smooth next time I see you.”

tangoracer
    Participant

Laying on the bed I watch Miss Rachel walk into her bathroom and close the door behind her. Getting off the bed I grab my shorts and move to the door, opening the door I see the bathroom door across the hall stepping into the hallway I close Miss Rachel’s door and walk into the bathroom. Closing the door I look around the bathroom and see a new razor standing up in a glass on the sink with a note around it.

“Use this to shave your body  Miss A”

Grabbing the razor I step into the shower in the corner of the room. One whole side is tiled with mirror tiles. Standing under the water I look at myself in the mirror and start to cover myself in shower gel. Pulling my skin tight with one hand I start to run the razor over my chest removing the hairs as it moves over my skin.

Moving the razor down I shave all the hair from my legs. Running my hand over them feeling there smoothness. Covering myself in gel again I move up to my pubic area taking it very carefully I shave all if it off running my fingers around the base of my shaft and feeling how smooth it felt.  Rinsing off the remanding shower gel I look myself up and down in the mirror checking I got all the hair.

Stepping out of the shower I grab a towel and dry myself seeing a bottle of moisturiser on the shelf taking it off the shelf I rub it in all over my body feeling its smoothness under the moisturiser. It socks into my skin.

Pulling my shorts back on I walk out of the bathroom and down the hall and back into the Play room.

Walking back into the play room there are lots of new people in their, Miss Alison see me walk in she walks over to me and runs her hand over my smooth chest.

“That’s much better nice and smooth” she says softly

Taking my arm Miss Alison leads me to the cross in the middle of the room.

“Stand still” she orders.

Doing as I’m told and Miss Alison clapped her hands to get every ones attention.

“This is Boy he is here for you all to use he will do as he is told.” She pauses for a second and walks around me running her hand over my body.

He is only to be use here in the play room unless you have Myself Miss Janet or Miss Rachel with you to take him to privet room.” She tells the party goes. She turns and kisses me and whispers

“Just have fun and you will be safe in here.”

I stand there in the middle of the room with my head down and my hands behind my back. I hear a soft voice from behind me.

“Hello Boy let’s see what your made of”

I feel her hands grab my shorts and with one swift move my shorts are around my ankles. Feeling her hands on my butt then sliding around and cupping my balls and squeezing them gently. I hear her talk again.

“I want him and I want him now”

A man’s voice says “Come here boy”

I turn and see this sunning girl standing next to me she moves her hand as I turn around and closes her fingers around my hardening shaft. Holding me by my cock she walks me over to the man. Standing in front of him the girl sits on the chair in front of him and opens her legs wide.

“Make her cumm Boy and make her cumm hard” His voice is deep and clear.

Dropping to my knee placing my hands on her ankles slowly I kiss my way up her inner thigh. Taking in the sweet aroma of this young pussy I have in front of me. Gently I lean in and kiss her soft silk lips there already moist as I softly run my tongue along the smooth silk skin.
    Gently pushing my tongue between her lips tasting her sweet juices as it slides down over my tongue. Pushing my tongue deeper inside feeling her lips part as this sweet tasting pussy opens letting me lick and suck on it.

Moving my tongue up to her swollen clit using just the tip of my tongue running it around it over it. Placing my lips over it and sucking it harder shaking my head as I suck her swollen button. Moving my lips back down to her silk lips sucking each one between my lips pulling on them in turn.

Feeling her put her hands on the back of my head and pushes it hard against her pussy lips. I suck harder as she pushes me in deeper. Moving my head with her hands up to her clit I suck it hard feeling her body start to shack as I flick her clit with my tongue and suck it hard again.

Just as I feel her about to cumm I feel a hand cup my balls sucking harder on her sweet clit. Feeling the hand squeezing my balls harder and start to lift me off my knees back to my feet. Feeling the hands on my head hold it tighter as the hand pulls me back to my feet.

Now bent right over still sucking hard on the sweet tasting clit the hand on my balls moved up and over my butt. Feeling a spare sting across my butt cheeks and a crisp crack as a hand lands on my cheek then again and again.
    Sucking harder on the pussy in my mouth with each slap she cummm’s as the 5th strike across my butt lands she holds my head hard down on her pussy as l suck all her sweet juices from her.

Feeling the soft touch of a hand rubbing my stinging butt. Feeling a finger running down over my ass then feeling a cold liquid being poured over my butt and then a finger slides into my ass again.

Still licking and sucking the sweet young girl in front of me still not being able to turn round to see who is behind me I feel a second finger then a 3rd.

Feeindl a hand on the back of my head and a soft voice “are you ready boy”

Than a sharp pain not being able to move I take the pain and buried my face into the young lady. The pain easies a little and turns more into pleasure. Being held there I feel a hard push from behind and then a hot rush deep inside my ass.

Feeling the hard cock pump its load deep into me and the grip on my hips tighten as every drop is left inside my tight channel. Feeling the cock slowly being pulled out of me I feel the hands release their grip on my head.

Being let free I stand and turn to see the man that took my cherry I turn back and look into the eyes of the young girl her face is flushed and she is breathing hard.

“Good Boy you did a great job on her she is ready for every one now.” The man says “You can fuck that pussy later for making her cumm so well.”

Feeling the cummm running down my leg I hear Miss Alison’s voice in my ear.

“Go and clean up then get back on your cross.”

Picking up my shorts I quickly make my way back to the bath room.

tangoracer
    Participant

Closing the bathroom door behind me I put my hands on the wall over the sink. Looking at myself in the mirror my eyes wide taking in what has just happened taking a few deep breaths. Opening the cabinet I found a pack off body wipes smiling to myself I take them out. Closing the cabinet I look around the bathroom and everything in the room is new.

Thinking to myself “Is this all here just for me to use tonight”

Taking one of the wipes I slide my hand down between my cheeks letting it slide over my now none virgin ass. Cleaning the cum from my cheeks and my tight entrance I pull my tight shorts back on and head back to the play room.

Walking back into the room I look around and my eyes open wide seeing what was going on around the room. The room is full of moans and skin slapping against skin. Moving slowly back to my cross in the middle of the room I see Miss Janet with a girl bent of and tied to some kind of bench.

Standing on the cross I stand facing Miss Janet bowing my head as the rules say bowing just enough to watch Miss Janet. She has on black leather pair of panties with a glimmering black dildo sliding in and out of the girl bent over the bench. Pulling her head up by her hair her body rocks as Miss Janet slams hard into her. With her head pulled back her mouth is filled by a man pushing his cock right to the hilt making her gag every time his cock hits her throat.

With every push from Miss Janet the bench rocks and the girl move closer to the man and harder onto his cock with her mouth wide open her saliva drips from her lips as his cock slams into her. Miss Janet pulls her head back harder as she slams so deep into her and in on swift move Miss Janet pull the pulls the long glimmering black dildo from the girls wet pussy lips and pushes it hard and deep into her ass. Pushing it right in to the black leather panties hitting her cheeks making them shack.

As Miss pushes hard into the girls ass the man matches her thrusts pushing deep Into her throat making her body twist and strain against her ropes.

I lift my head to watch Miss Janet and this man fill this girl from both ends. Miss Janet looks over at and smiles at me watching her. Pointing her finger at me and with a flick of her fingers then she points to the floor and her feet. I do as Miss Janet asks and I move to her side and kneel at her feet I watch as Miss slams her plastic cock deep into the girls ass over and over.

My eyes are fixed on her cock sliding in and out of her ass I feel her hand on my head pushing it closer into the girl’s cheek until my face was only inches from her ass filling dildo. Seeing her tight ass around the hard plastic cock and the sound of her moans and gags as Miss drives it in deep.
    Feeling Miss Janet pushes my head tight against her ass cheek.

“Open your mouth” she says

I do as I’m told opening my mouth I watch as she drive hard into the girl and then pulls it out and pushes it into my mouth. Feeling it hit the back of my throat I gag but before I could do anything Miss Pulled it out and pushed it back deep into the girls ass.

I watch as it slides deep back into her hearing hear moan as it does I watch as Miss Janet pulls it right out and then drives it right back into her again and again driving her plastic cock right to the hilt every time. With my face pressed hard to the girl’s ass I feel the force of Miss Janet’s thrusts as she slams hard into the girl’s tight ass.

Without any warning Miss Janet turns her hips and slams her cock back into my mouth holding it right into the back of my throat telling me close my mouth around it and sucking it hard tasting the girl on it as I suck on it.

As I suck on Miss Janet’s cock I hear the man moan and shout “SWALLOW MY CUME”

I feel the girl’s body rock back as the man pushes right into her throat making her gag as he fills her mouth. Miss Janet pulls her cock from my mouth and drives it deep into the girl’s wet pussy driving it in till the leather holding it. Pulling it nearly all out and then slamming it hard back to her I watch as she slams this poor girl over and over. Feeling the girl’s body start to shack and her moans become loader Miss Janet keep slamming into her as she shakes and moans as her orgasm rushes though her whole body. Miss Janet holds herself right insider as her orgasm subsides slowly she pulls out of the girl.

Turning back to me she slowly pushes it back into my mouth letting me taste the sweet pussy on her cock sucking it gently taking in her taste. Feeling Miss Janet pull her cock from my mouth I feel her hand on my head guiding my head and pushing it hard into her wet pussy lips

“Suck her pussy suck her juices out of her” Miss Janet orders

Pushing my tongue hard between her wet lips feeling there wetness as my tongue slides deeper into her licking her juices from her inner walls and sucking them into my mouth swallowing them all down. 

Feeling Miss Janet’s hand pulling my head back away from her pussy I look up at her smiling down at me.

“Good Boy now Go back to your cross”

Getting up from my knees I move back to my cross licking my lips as I stand there with my head bowed

tangoracer
    Participant

Back on my cross facing away from Miss Janet looking around the room only moving my eyes keeping my head bowed my eyes are drown to a stunning looking lady with two young men kneeling at her feet both are naked but for black leather collars around there necks. I watch as the lady pulls on a lead making one of the men turn to face her as he turns I watch as she slaps his face. His head turns with the force of the slap bring it back around to face her. His head bows much lower, this time her hand pats his head.

My eyes move slowly around the room more and stop on the girl I had made cum earlier in the evening. She is lead over one guy with a second guy knelt behind her. Her body is rocking back and forth as the two guys take her in both entrances. Her moans could be heard over the noise of the room and from what I had heard and remembered from earlier I know she was about to cum.

With her moans getting loader and loader almost to a scream a third guy walks up to her a pushes his cock deep into her open mouth. Her moans stop and turn into gags as he pushes deep into her throat. I watch as the three guys all push their cocks deep into her at the same time filling her with their cocks making her body shack as she comes over and over. The three guy all fuck her in time slamming into her every time.

“NOW” the man on his back under the girl shouts

All three guys push the cocks deep into her and hold them deep inside, going buy the looks on their faces I know they had all just filled her with their hot cum. The girls freezes as the men pump her fall of their hot seed.

I watch as the guy in her mouth pull out of her and a string of come and saliva comes from her mouth to the tip of his cock head. Next to pull out is the guy kneeling behind her, the girl fall down onto the man under her as the two guys get up and move out of my sight.

I watch as the girl kisses the man she is laying on their kiss is deep and passionate. I watch as her hips rock back and forth as they kiss moving herself on his cock still inside her.
    Moving my eyes back to where the lady was with her two boys had been but there is only one of the boys kneeling at her chair. Trying to turn my head to see where they were I feel a slap on the back of my head.

“I saw you watching that girl having them three men” the voice was soft in my ear

“I bet it made you so hard seeing her take them all at once.”

As she spoke I feel her hand rest on my cock feeling her tracing her fingers along its length,

“Take off your shorts let me feel your cock in my hand”

Pulling down my shorts I feel her hand cup my balls and squeeze them feeling her hand move back onto my shaft and slowly move along its length. Hearing her soft moans in my ear as her hand softly squeezes my shaft.
    Looking down at her hand moving on my shaft I let out a small moan as I close my eyes to try to control myself. Feeling her pull my shaft I turn around to face her opening my eyes I see its the lady with one of her boys kneeling at her side.

“You are new to this aren’t you” she asks

Nodding my head  “You have been told the basic’s but you have lots to learn Its hard to find new talent Miss Rachel has done well finding you.” She says squeezing my shaft harder

“MMMMMM you like a little pain don’t you”  I nod  “good boy” Her voice has the sound of authority to it.

“I want to give you a lesson in pain to see what your made of” her hand tightness around my shaft.

I try not to show my pain with my face. 

With my cock tight in her hand and her boy on his knees she leads use over to a large wooden cross

“This is a St Andrews cross this can be used for pain or pleasure”    pursing for a few seconds

“But what you get out of it is down to you” she says looking right at  me.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.