Skip to content

About the automated upgrades

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features About the automated upgrades

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    tom
    Participant

Each time you start the AChat client, it will check automatically if any upgrade is available. These upgrades may contain new objects (e.g. clothing), new program features, or function corrections.

The available upgrades will be installed automatically, you have nothing to do except waiting a few seconds (or minutes, if it is a major upgrade).

This way your client will be up to date and error free, and will contain the latest functions and objects without any additional effort on your side.

lupogrigio
    Participant

yes, I know it but I think is better if you ask to accept or not last upgrade and let user can uninstal it. After last upgrade I am not able to use program on my pc…so… I have payd for nothing ..for a program that can use only if I upgrade my pc or..dont know.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

hello and welcome to AChat forum, lupogrigio!

please, explain us your problem in full details and we can try to help you. Or send a ticket to support, if you prefear

Lover
    Participant

I think he got a problem with the last update. Explain what happened please – you also can remove your old installation and reinstall. The last update should not cause any troubles, cause they fixed some bugs now.

JennyReal
    Participant

There is a new problem, when I try to sign on I get a message about my firewall telling me to check achats forum or contact support.  Anyone having the same issue today?

AndTS
    Participant

The exact same problem. Morning worked

JennyReal
    Participant

I did shutoff my firewall to see if it would work…same problem…looks like its all fixed now

Lover
    Participant

I could start and login without any troubles now.

Lover
    Participant

For further problems please don't post here but in ou support-board. Thanks

Adult Game AChat > Support > Got any problems running AChat?

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,2.0.html

JennyReal
    Participant

Hi Lover..I just wanted to know if others were having problems..thats why I posted here   I also went to support.  Thanks

Honeybatcher
    Participant

Hi guys, why did i just have a update but don't see anything inside that change?

Cordelia
    Participant

Mine comes up with a window “New Figure for Women”
    Perhaps you managed to do the update before they added the advert.

Oh, they've also added (w) and (s) suffix to names in the Meeting Place. Lol, why they don't have (f) and (s) Is anybody's guess.

Honeybatcher
    Participant

Thanks will check it out:)

Zuzannah
    Participant

Don't know if this is the right place.  But,  Hey……………..

Mondays little update.  I've heard rumours about what it was but,  does anyone know for sure what it was ?

Sorry just being too Curious / Nosey.   

Lover
    Participant

I don't know which update this should have been. What do rumours say?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.