Skip to content

Account creation error

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Got any problems running AChat? Account creation error

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Raptor96
    Participant

I am trying to make a new account with a certain username which is available after i set up the password and everything i get an error:

Some error(s) occured. Please correct:

This login name is already in use. Please choose another one!

And the Username is not already in use ! and i have tried many times so what’s the problem here?

Vaughan

Hi Raptor96,

I’m not sure exactly what the issue is but if the name was initially unused, it sounds like somehow you registered it even though it told you there was an error.
    The only way for it to be recovered, is to contact “Support” on the menu bar, top of this page, with details of time and date created and if it is possible to recover. Hopefully Achat can resolve the issue for you.
    Please let us know how you get on.

Another reason could be, that the name was in fact in use or had been in use at some point.
    If this is the case, you will have to make a new account with another name.

Good Luck

Raptor96
    Participant

Thanks for replying mr Vaughan ,I have actually sent to the support team since 24 hours but i still didn’t get a reply on the email.. also how can i send you here screenshot describing the issue or to the support team or should i wait until they reply me?

i really need to make this new username because i am gonna use my steam balance on it to charge premium for one year ASAP

Vaughan

Hi Raptor,

Sometimes Achat can take awhile to reply.
    I have asked them to look at this topic to try and get you help.

You can post a pic in this topic, though its a pain in the ass to do until we get our forum tools back. I constantly ask for them to be returned.

Please check this topic out, it tells you all about forum including a link to another topic that includes how to post a pic.

New Visitors – Welcome to our Achat Forum. Forum Explained.

Just another thought in case the name has been taken by a previous member, you could try using the name with Xx or Oo in front and behind the name.
    Many members do that to make a common name unique to them.

Let us know how you get on.

Raptor96
    Participant

Thanks for the Reply Mr Vanghan.. Just one question off topic.. i am using the Achat client from steam.. i am going to charge my steam balance with 40$ and purchase 10kA$.. Is the steam wallet service working in Achat and to purchase A$? cuz on the website i found 2 other way payment method and they seem a bit more expensive due to charges or something

Vaughan

Hi Raptor,

I do not tend to use Steam so maybe another member can help on this one?

What I can tell you, is I have purchased A$ with a credit card with no issues via Achats website and through the Achat Mall.

As Achat is a business and therefore relies on paying customers, if there is any kind of issue with Steam, Achat is sure to prioritise resolving any issues you may have.
    They would not want paying customers to advertise issues here in forum to put other members off spending.

Please let us know how you get on and the procedures you follow to pay via your Steam account so other members will know.
    Thanks.

Raptor96
    Participant

Okay awesome thanks for letting them know the issue, i will be waiting for their reply via email as i have already sent them the ticket about 2 days ago, Once the account recovery process is done hopefully i will let you know how did the steam transaction go since i want it on that other username, Thanks again for the help

JessiCapri
    Participant

@Raptor96 I am curious if you are attempting to use the original game or AChat Next.

I also do not use Steam and purchase directly through AChat’s webpage.

Good Luck and welcome to the game and the forum!

Raptor96
    Participant

@JessiCapri Hey Jessi thanks for the greetings, I will mainly use the original game, i have checked Achat next but it is kinda like pre-saved poses which you run with the bot girls and you can only chat so far with other users .. idk if they will upgrade the Achat next game or not yet , but the graphics are slightly better than the original game but i hope they give us more options.

Once i manage to recover the user name i made and purchase using Steam i will let you know ^^

Omar_96
    Participant

@JessiCapri @Vaughan Hello Jessi and Vaughan again.. it’s me Raptor, no one from the Achat support team contacted me yet so i couldn’t wait actually any more and i made a new account user name this one and i have managed also to purchase a 1 year premium using the steam pay for 40$ and the transaction and the process was fine and without problems , i just wanted to let you know and this is the account that i am gonna be keep using, thanks for your welcoming help and willing to support , See you in game <3

Vaughan

Hey Raptor96/Omar_96

Glad to see you decided to resolve the matter yourself.
    If you could give step by step guidance here in this topic on how you paid for the game through Steam for our other members, that would be great.
    I can then also refer members to this topic to show them what to do… Thank you.

How many gifts were you awarded for $40 by Achat?

I hope you enjoy Achat as much as we do and look forward to more of your posts.

Please join our Qatar Football event here for a chance to win A$.

Events – FIFA World Cup. Football. World Cup. Qatar 2022 Contest.

FIFA World Cup. Football. World Cup. Qatar 2022 Contest.

Omar_96
    Participant

Hello Vaughan, I have tried to make a quick guide to go through to purchase through steam pay wallet :

1-First you have to download the offical Achat game client from the Steam store

2- After logging in at your balance click on ”Add more”

3- Choose the amount of A$ you want to purchase

4- It will load a pop-up window of steam website to add funds, you will need to add your normal credit card details and after that confirmation with the transaction

5-After the transaction is done, you will also get 2 emails on your steam account email confirming the purchase and you will be directed also back to the Achat game with the amount you have purchased

Somehow for some reason yeah it’s a true pain in the ass to post pictures here also since you are only allowed one picture per post i tried to post one picture at least by following the guide but failed i see an empty space without the picture so just nvm xD

Replying your 2nd question, i have purchased 40$ = almost 10k A$, i have got 4 main gifts , they were any 2 sex poses and they have a limit i guess that you can’t purchase the most expensive pose… i have got like 2 poses one was worth 249$ and other one was 299$ or 349$ can’t remember exactly

And 2 other gifts including any location of your choice and also you can get a choice gift from background/decoration or another sex scene

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for your greetings Vaughan and your kind welcome and oh i would really love to join this world cup contest but i have spent all of my Achat A$ right now xD , maybe if i can purchase before the contest start i will gladly join, Looking forward to participating here on the forum in more contests / contents and posts and in-game <3

Vaughan

Thanks Omar for your detailed reply with Steam payments.
    That is much appreciated and will be useful for our other members to know.

The best way to load pics here is to take screen shots (We tend to use Lightshot) and then give the pic its own http address (We use IMGUR) Both Lightshot and Imgur are free programmes to download and use.

Then just follow the instructions in the links as directed in my Post #200248 above.

It is a pain and takes practice but once done, its easy peasy afterwards.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.