Skip to content

ACHAT COUPLES

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself ACHAT COUPLES

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Covems
    Participant
    Eva… you made me tear up.
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

weeell….after you ask Amy to be your spouse, it's norml Eva had turn a bit sad…..maybe you have to something to cheer her up!

zoerink
    Participant

Words for my soulmate… she know who is…

World is not enought place for us, because our souls dance in the eternity, feeling themselves in a slow dance, nothing around… just the waves sounds in the beach, so close us, under the sun, who give us heat over our skins, nudes. Is in this moment, when all around us stop and i give you a kiss… my soulmate, my wild nature mate.

Sometimes… fake people take words that dont deserve.

Lenawolf
    Participant

With my eyes close i give you the key of my heart ,,you came to me so silently without letting me know it ,,words are not enough,,one gentle hug ,one smile say all to me,,,a lot of lonely nights i wish you to come to me,,i dream this moment will come one day……  You open my heart with true love ,,,,,,,your words are gifts to me,,love you so much my ALL_FOR_YOU,,,Karen

Lenawolf
    Participant

Words to my Soulmate ….He know who is,,,                                          From that day i met you,,my Wild nature is better,,thank you my soulmate ,my friend  ,,dance under full moon ,,,Kiss my Soulmate ,you will always be with me,,in me,when you go from home ,look in forest you will see little Wolf girl who is watching you always  :-*

hukk
    Participant

Words to my special someone ~

I like your butt and boobs.
    You smell really nice because you wear that perfume I like. Something something or another. I forget the name.
    Also, you bring me free food at times. I like free food.
    I hope you were serious when you said “Lets try anal.”
    You saying those words warmed my frigid heart.
    You're the one I thought.

~ Love always….me

All_for_you
    Participant

With my eyes close i give you the key of my heart ,,you came to me so silently without letting me know it ,,words are not enough,,one gentle hug ,one smile say all to me,,,a lot of lonely nights i wish you to come to me,,i dream this moment will come one day……   You open my heart with true love ,,,,,,,your words are gifts to me,,love you so much my ALL_FOR_YOU,,,Karen

I will hold the Key to your heart for ever and keep it safe and will not let a soul hurt it

With my heart, body and soul I have found my true LOVE  She came to me from out of the darkest night and made it daylight. She is why I'm here and going to stay she makes me whole and I will never leave her. Felt my heart jump the day we first spoke and just held each other. Only one other as made me feel this way sadly he is no longer here (TightFit).  My love my life My Lena  I love you so much and wan't the world to know how I feel about you. 

I LOVE YOU LENA WITH ALL MY HEART

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

To my spouse you  came in my life and light it  up

I never thought I can love some one  as I love you  you give me joy. When  I am with you

the word  feels alive  you  are amazing baby  my one and only love  big  hugs and kiss baby Te Amo Lover

apussycat
    Participant

To my soulmate Kaitlyn

If I can not adore you, If  my heart  did not flutter every time you entered a room,  If  I did not fall  more in love with you each day, Then I do not deserve you.

Forever Yours
    Your loving wife
    Catherine

Miss_Bahavin
    Participant

Marriage ANOUNCEMENT. Miss_Bahavin and RemyDor

Hello All,
    As this will be my first real post in the forum, I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, so please bear with me. Just a general announcement to all my friends who read this, I met someone here who is so special and amazing to me, I have no words to describe it. We have decided to become spouses to one another. We plan to have a formal wedding ceremony in the Summer meeting place in the very near future. Further details will follow. We will need a minister to perform the ceremony if anyone does this or knows someone who can. All are welcome to come. We’d like to see everyone there. Feel free to message me with any questions or suggestions. This will be a blessed event for me & I look forward to seeing you all join us

🙂 Hugs & kisses to all!!
    Miss_Bahavin

Honeybatcher
    Participant

Congrats Miss_Bahavin

Hope its going to be a looooooong and lasting marriage. And you guys are going to make lots and lots of AChat babies!
    [img]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSLs0GDLryd83HO8KExEc34nbaTcmpc80xYl2GfdFJYP7YrHF4[/img]

Miss_Bahavin
    Participant

Kisses Honey, & thank you. I hope you are right about a long lasting marriage  This has been my happiest time here since joining a year ago. As far as making many AChat babies, we would require a donor, since we are both females  Hugs & Kisses

Miss_Bahavin

Honeybatcher
    Participant

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZq8LgOq0JcP-InAxC0uiMLJnBn7WQqtip2E84RQFphMcLrCt5GQ[/img]

inga84
    Participant

504362d3dd4415.8581727200019_zpsdqv5ajfh.jpg

Lover
    Participant

Congrats I'm wishing you and your woman a wonderful time. If you ever like a tasty dinner or just a drink, come to our bar

Adult Game AChat > Discussions about sex > Erotic Stories  > The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.msg147265.html

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.