Skip to content

Achat for iPhone/Mobile

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Achat for iPhone/Mobile

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    apollo13nut
    Participant

Would anyone else be interested in a version of achat for the iPhone or Windows Mobile or Droid cell phones?

I would think a touch-screen phone would work better than a non-touch, but I know mobile programming is hard (I've done it).

If they did make it, I would buy it, that's for sure.

Anonymous

There is so much work to be done on the current application that I would not want the developers spending time on side projects. That said, sure I want an Android version, at least of the chat.

Carli
    Participant

Please no. As bouli says, let them concentrate on the main deal before starting on mobile applications. The majority of the users here come here for the A part in AChat, and I don't see how a mobile application is going to be an improvement there (obvious jokes about the vibrate function aside).

Janine Dee
    Participant

I'm going to agree with Carli. This is a function that works best in private. Making it mobile is almost waiting for some over zealous DA to cause trouble when they find out WHY someone was being publicly indecent.

apollo13nut
    Participant

OK, hopefully we are smarter than that, Janine Dee…..I only brought up the idea of mobile for the times when we are in private, but have no access to a computer other than our phone.

sinnnn
    Participant

Hmmm you would think that but pee herman wasn't.  lol.  but i understand where you are coming from but the sex would be on such a small scale would you be able to see anything to enjoy.

AZNLoverV
    Participant

Hmmm you would think that but pee herman wasn't.  lol.  but i understand where you are coming from but the sex would be on such a small scale would you be able to see anything to enjoy.

Depends on how good your mobile phone's screen is.  The new led touch screns have pretty good image quality.  More than sufficient for Achat purposes.  Then again how bad would this look if you got into a car accident, and they found your phone open with achat still going on… LOL.  I imagine you'd want to crawl up and die of embarrassment at that point but on top of that you'd have a lawsuit on our hands!!  And who wants that kind of “evidence” to get out in front of a jury??  😮

Janine Dee
    Participant

Two things I have learned about the law.

#1. It is written for the worst of us.
    Most of us understand you don't take something that doesn't belong to you, we learned it back in kindergarten. There are still laws against theft however because a certain percentage disregards that lesson, and NONE of them think they will get caught. If they did, they wouldn't be breaking the law.

Most every criminal has at least enough stupid to think “they” won't get caught, it's sort of a job prerequisite. The smaller percentage are those desperate enough to risk it.

#2. Stupid is one of the unifying constants of the universe.
    For  every law on the books there was someone some where who made it necessary. Usually by committing some act that when everyone realized there wasn't a law against it they insisted one be written.

There will be someone that stupid, history has proven it time, and time again.

Lover
    Participant

Bouli said it. Let the A-Team concentrate on the curring work, they have enough to do. At the moment I don't want to use my mobile for AChat, but I learned to say: Never say never. So I say:
    “No” for today, “maybe” for tomorrow

Manny_Avatar
    Participant

Is it possible to program an app that allows you to chat over IM type program as you would “in-game”?  Don't have to have fancy graphics, but you can stay in touch (read…  flirt) with friends on achat while on the move! 

Just starting this topic to see what other peoples suggestions are! 

Keiko
    Participant

I have access to the forums using a web browser on my phone so that would be the best way to keep in touch with friends you make on AChat. IM would be difficult. I'm not familiar with Android applications but if there is an instant messenger that can be used to send messages between the phone and someone on a PC, that would be your best option IMO.

Lover
    Participant

Keiko, Manny doesn't talk about the forum, he wants an app to use the game to chat.
    I don't know if its possible. We also talked about AChat-game for smartphones… there wasn't a big demand for it.

As I also would like to use my phone from time to time, I made this poll about a general chat here in forum, to stay in touch with nice people even if you're not at home.
    Here it is: https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1327.0.html

Rukya
    Participant

its possible , i saw it in a game , peoples can connect their avatar to chat in game with their phone 🙂

mr_babyface
    Participant

Achat android and ios

Hi everyone

I think after a while people came to achat for certain people spouses lovers friends…But we dont know whois online before log on achat.
    maybe you can do an app. for simple members online list.in this way we can see whois online by phone then we will log on ..or warning system for exm. friends log on now

Thanks

Lover
    Participant

Long ago, there was an idea about an app just to be online and chat. I don't know for sure, but I think it's not possible to connect an app and the game. And I am sure, the A-Team wants people to login to game.
    But it's a new idea, different from many other ones and we need more of these thinking out of the box. Thanks mr_babyface

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.