Skip to content

Pose Ideas for Threesomes.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Ideas for Threesomes.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

I really don't have to think that much about it. 

Adera
    Participant

I'm really looking forward to see what she will do to you in Staying Late, my mind tells me you'll be a quivering puddle before its my turn . But I have yet too see what will happen, she might supprise us .

Anonymous

quivering puddles are good 

Urban
    Participant

Ahhhh the Daisy chain.  Hmmmm that can be used in all positions if you think about it.

@Janine.  I'd be glad to marry you over an over again. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

The Gays name that the “Dairy Chain” ? Ok i'm already out 

sinnnn
    Participant

Hmmmm I didn't think it was a “GAY” thing since it can be mixed.  Open the mind and then you will see.  Keep it closed and the only thing you'll ever do is the missionary.

Chain can have girls and 1 guy, or guy, girl, guy, girl.  ETC…….

hatcher
    Participant

Regardless so many great ideas  just need to get busy  and start putting some out

apollo13nut
    Participant

Well, I'll put it here for now. While talking about 3somes, I notice that SHEMALES cannot participate in 3somes yet (dunno if you can invite them since there are no poses yet). I would love to see SSS, FSS, MSS, MMS, FFS, and MFS poses in the future.

sublex
    Participant

Would love to see some new #way poses can only do so much in a room with the little choices given woul dlooooove to rim a guy yum and i think some BDSM stuff would be awesome alot do live the Lifestyle

hatcher
    Participant

Rimming… i get alot of girls tell me they wish they could do that to guys

sinnnn
    Participant

Rimming…we'd have to negotiate.  Do I get to use the strap-on?  But that could be added to the foreplay of the 3ways.  No limit on fun.

sinnnn
    Participant

HEY! HEY! A-TEAMN, OVER HERE!  (waving my arms franticly)  Since you guys seem to be listening.  Here are my and others suggestions again.

Adera
    Participant

Had my first SSS 3some a moment ago, I would still like the FS riding pose for SS and SSS. Shouldn't nearly all poses with 1 partner be available for 3somes since one can stand around masturbating? But as everyone else I'd rather have poses where all 3 are involved.

It was a fun 3some which I didn't really expect… even if things got a wee bit silly with the cumming, I think we found that option far too sexy.

But we where nice to each other, everyone got a turn at being fucked. The last girl in line started complained a little though.

Bear
    Participant

And these good suggestions…

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.