Skip to content

AvaLucia. AChat inspired artwork

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley AvaLucia. AChat inspired artwork

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Avalucia
    Participant

Recent events in AChat with a certain someone has inspired me to compose a piece of artwork.

I did this as a larger piece (with MUCH help from my partner in crime as I am still trying to figure out the programs involved) and sent it to my in-game companion as a gift. This is greatly reduced copy of the original for web display as I wanted to show it off. Only she gets the original giclée print-ready image

WeddingSmall.jpg

Keiko
    Participant

Wow! Amazing detail! You are truly a talented artist. I especially love the outfits. I hope the development team take note of it or maybe they can recruit you to commission a few

😀

Janine Dee
    Participant

Love it! VERY nice.

Avalucia
    Participant

Thank s

I just did the pose and selected the clothing. Lighting and postwork still are a challenge, so I had  a lot of help there.

But I wanted to do something fun for her, she is great!

Adera
    Participant

Look very good and so sweet.

prias
    Participant

Just amazing!!! Love it

Bear
    Participant

Remarkable work, thank you for sharing …

Avalucia
    Participant

Thanks for the comments! I just loved how it turned out so much I just had to share it.

Minca
    Participant

Thank you for sharing this! It's lovely.

TightFit74
    Participant

ms Avalucia, wanted to repeat my opinion in public: a very intimate picture. Especially the entangled fingers are a wonderful detail. Gorgeous…

Pandora
    Participant

Beautiful, thank you for sharing it  I would love to have either of those outfits lol.

Fantasy
    Participant

wow
    love the detail. and i do hope achat commissions you for wardrobe and maybe some poses too, lol
    your talent is very obvious. wonderful to have it here. and thx bunches for sharing.

kittenlepurr
    Participant

Avalucia you are far better at drawing then i am. Do you accept suggestions on scenes to draw?

strat
    Participant

Fantastic ! I love it….
    Waiting for your next piece of art !
    kiss

hentaiboy69
    Participant

yes, this pic is amazing….a 3d work modded whit photoshop!? anyway, i like it really! and hope it will be really appreciatewd by your companion!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.