Skip to content

Achat Premium is back on Fri 4th June

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Forum News Achat Premium is back on Fri 4th June

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Vaughan

For those who do not know yet

Vaughan

skal
    Participant

Will this impact already registered (paid) players? I mean who bought subscriptions in the past.

Vaughan

Hi Skal,

As far as I can tell, at the moment all members are premium players, even though they don’t pay. (This was because only premium players could join forum and during this free period, free users could and did join)

Those members who did continue to pay throughout this free period did not pay for subscription like before. They were given A$ for their monthly (subscription) contribution instead.
    JessiCapri, Zuzannah & I were refunded our paid yearly subscription from April 2020 onwards when Achat allowed us to play for free over the Covid19 Pandemic Period.

I think, but obviously do not know for sure, everyone will be made NONE PREMIUM on 4th June 2021 right up until their payment for subscription is received. At this point they will then be made premium again and have access to all their wardrobe and poses like they do now.

Free users – those no longer premium – will have all bought items locked. They will only be able to use the free items to play. They will need to buy a subscription for their purchased items to be accessed, pretty much the same as before April 2020.

I’m trying to find out, how much the subscription will be. When I know I’ll post it in this topic.

Zuzannah
    Participant

You remember how it was before ??

We paid for premium, in that premium we received a certain amount of A$ just depending on how long the subscription was for. I think it was 3, 6 and 12 months. (12 months you received 6000 A$ I think).

But, if you had some A$ in your account you could also buy premium with your A$. From as little as 3 days to the whole 12 months (which was a whopping 10,000 A$).

See where it says “Prolong Premium Membership anytime you need A$ for this.” So I reckon it’s the same as it was before. But obviously I’m just guessing.

Just have to wait and see, We only have a few days left.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Also, I’d like to know what a Starting Content Set is.

I’ve got a nasty feeling that when the new graphics engine is added not all poses / clothes will be added.

Or, is the starting content set all the poses and clothes, etc that we have already ?

Would like to know this before paying for Prem.

JessiCapri
    Participant

All good points @Zuzannah. We are just going to have to wait and see.

I wonder too if this graphics upgrade they mention could be why some players are experiencing the constant ‘lights out’ issue as well as the constant crashing.

Just the other day V and I met a guy who was on the game a week. He visited summer on his first day. He said he walked down a side street and encountered a beach scene with a tiki bar. There was a female bartender he said and beach music playing and other players sitting on bar stools. It being his first day (5/25) he thought nothing of it. But has not been able to find it again.

Times they are a changing.

JessiCapri
    Participant

Logged into game today to find this on my main page:

JessiCapri
    Participant

When I hit “Prolong” I got this:

Before I pick I’d like to know what “Gifts” were for each. These must be the new subscription costs.

JessiCapri
    Participant

By the way. The announcement (Shown above and posted by Vaughan) said when you buy A$ you get free gifts. I bought A$ this morning and did NOT get any gifts. So wait till Friday to buy A$ and to buy subscription.

Vaughan

Here’s the current prices

English Stirling:

£8.76 = A$ 1,500
    £13.16 = A$ 2,500
    £21.97 = A$ 5,000
    £35.18 = A$ 10,000

Vaughan

You can pay with

Booboofinger
    Participant

NOt happy with this decision at all and sure most feel that same way. IT’s kind of a bait and switch to have a perion where every things that they can buy things that will be able to use, only to later on hold them for ransom. Not only that, but there will be the some very predictable consequences like having begging reach a feverish pitch, and probably an exodos of players to other games, since they all magically became a lot more cost competitive with this one. Most games out there offer you an option of paying a subscription and gaining access to everything or buying poses, items piecemeal but still being able o use them with no additional cost. I hope achat ends up realizing the are about to shoot themselves on the foot with this one and come p with a better solution for generating profit.

bikinkyslut
    Participant

Hi. Not sure what is going on. But, I tried to open my AChat on my computer and it won’t open. Any idea if this has something to do with the new changes?

Zuzannah
    Participant

I’m getting the same.

You getting a unable to start 0xc000007b error ???

Having this trouble after the new update.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.