Skip to content

Achat Premium is back on Fri 4th June

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Forum News Achat Premium is back on Fri 4th June

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Corina_33
    Participant

I did them damage … a wedding ring..1279 A$…my gift…hahahaha.

Vaughan

I have asked Achat to consider gifting game time to those players who seem to already have the “Free” gifts on offer and add it to their days in Prolong.

I asked them this :

The older players and richer players have already bought a lot of items that now seem to be offered as free gifts and therefore do not need them.
    For these players, could not some free game time be offered?

Eg: $9.95 or A$ 1,500 spent earns 1 week game time
    $14.95 or A$ 2,500 spent earns 2 weeks game time
    $24.95 or A$ 5,000 spent earns 5 weeks game time
    $39.95 or A$ 10,000 spent earns 8 weeks game time.

These could be added to the prolong days if chosen as free gifts.

When I get an answer, I’ll update this topic.

Achat have answered.

Hi,

The gifts for premium days is still in progress. Please have a little patience.

If a user have an item already, the gifting system allows to select items the user doesn’t own yet.
    We will consider the case if a user has all items already.

Regards,
    AChat support

Corina_33
    Participant

I have two more gifts out of four … and I dont know what to take…lol.everything is mixed … things bought with things not bought…im dizzy.

Corina_33
    Participant

Thank you ACHAT for clearing from my list of friends and lovers. I was too lazy to delete them 🙂 🙂 :)…From 83 ..i have 61
    Btw….I finally got my 4 presents…lol. Thanks !

JessiCapri
    Participant

I too have finally been awarded four gifts. But my questions remain the same. How many for buying 10,000 A$ and how many for buying a years subscription?

Corina_33
    Participant

For 10K…4 gifts….but for the other options i still dont know. Its a little chaos now.

Michelle989
    Participant

I’ve been on holiday and missed all this, I do know I have been deducted days since I purchased a year’s subscription on 2nd June, Achat did reply to me saying they will correct but still yet to happen, just wondering how others are finding this situation on mem
    bership premium purchase? KP

Corina_33
    Participant

Another question! After how long inactivity does ACHAT delete your account?

JessiCapri
    Participant

@Michelle989 in regards to membership it has gone back to as it was before Covid. In fact it is 3,OOO A$ cheaper for a years subscription than it was before and before we had no gifts. So I remain grateful for the free year we were given.

Vaughan

I have had an answer off Achat in regard to some queries:

I asked Achat to confirm who qualified for for gifts & when would we be able to claim them.

1. When buying A$?
    2 When buying a subscription?

Achat answered:

1. Yes, you can choose gift each time you buy A$. The value of the gift depends on the value of the purchase.

2. Yes, it is planned, we are working on it. The values of the gift will depend on the number of purchased premium days. No gifts will be lost because of the delayed development.

We are sorry that we cannot do the changes with the speed as expected.

The gifts for purchasing premium days is still in progress, we ask for a little patience.

Regards,
    AChat support

Vaughan

@ JessiCapri – It looks like we will have to enquire with our members at the amount of gifts being awarded.

So far buying 10,000 Achat Dollars earns 4 gifts to the member.
    If anyone can add to this in regard to the other amounts, it would be useful to our members.

@ Corina_33 – In regard to accounts – If you are a premium member I believe your account disappears from the game after 5 or 6 weeks inactivity. You appear again when you log in. If your subscription in still in force I believe it is longer that you stay in the game.
    If you have never bought a subscription and always been a free user, I believe that after the 5 or 6 weeks of inactivity, the account is locked, you cannot log in and it cannot be used again.

Corina_33
    Participant

Thanks for answer V.

Vaughan

More News.

Achat has now started to reward members who have bought their premium with Achat credit.

I have bought 12 months premium subscription costing A$7,000 Achat dollars & have earned …. 1 gift see below.

I would be interested to hear what gifts members have received with the 3 days (cost A$100), 1 month (cost A$750) & 3 month (cost A$2,000) subscriptions.

Vaughan

This is what the “GIFTS” Section looks like once you have logged in. It is personal account sensitive so you must log in to see what you can choose.
    The gifts do not seem to differentiate about your sex or sexual orientation. As you can see I can choose FF gifts even though I am Male and cannot use them!

You can get to the “Gifts” section now by clicking on the “Gifts” on the top menu bar between Members & Forum.

JessiCapri
    Participant

My list tells me “not your gender” However, there is still a chance for error as pictures are not clear and could easily choose a F/S pose by mistake. Gender of each pose needs to be made clear.

ONE gift for a year’s subscription? Does this mean that those who buy a 3 month subscription also get one gift? Might be worth getting 4 3 month subscriptions and get 4 gifts for a year.

l’ve also made note on your list Vaughan where Achat has made some gifts unavailable to you because you don’t qualify. How long a subscription over a year must you get? Is there an option for longer?

Seems they still have things to work out.

Today my list layout has changed yet again.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.