Skip to content

AChat publishes big update. Achat 2 is released May 26 2015

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features AChat publishes big update. Achat 2 is released May 26 2015

Viewing 4 posts - 136 through 139 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

SCSR?  😮 Is this added? oh my beating heart. Seriously?

Nat33
    Participant

@Nat: We could start a cum contest in forum We had something similar a while ago.

Now as it's possible to be in room with more than 3 people, there could be other rooms too. The SCSR room is like a gangbang room, which has been mentioned before too. We also can think about cum-poses and actions.

For now it's a “gang bang” masturbation and speaking with 9 participants, not a bad start! 

The SCSR room is a joke of course but… who knows in a near futur  :
    For now I hope that AChat has many card games because at the speed they are destroyed, it will not last long! 

SireniaAilyn
    Participant

After a long hiatus of over a year,I have returned. I added my subscription back and only wish that I would've tested the client before paying for it. It does nothing but shut my pc down (thermal protection) after about 10 mins of being in the client. I am not happy at all,and will be seeking an alternate site to play around in…

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

When do we get a  public social room for all users
    when this happens I would like to have Achat think  about  safety of all members

Ignore button ,flag button to report bullying and harassment and protecting members from other web games being  lured to other sites
    ( like call girls ) …

please  consider adding a dance floor to have our avatars dance  couple and group dance singles can dance in the group
    with music from any/ few  radio station this will save you on the copyrights.

tables to seat around…

and  we need a Bar maybe with a pole on it

I can only dream of this new update being considered

waiting with delight at this  much desired wish… Foxy Roxxy

Viewing 4 posts - 136 through 139 (of 139 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.