Skip to content

ACHAT v’s REDLIGHT

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls ACHAT v’s REDLIGHT

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    sparkyy
    Participant

I'm completed lost and confused someone help me

Janine Dee
    Participant

We'd love to help you sparky, but you'll need to elaborate on the source of your confusion.

sinnnn
    Participant

We be glad to help as long as you don't say,”I new here an I really don't know how the room works, can you show me.”

Lover
    Participant

You will get a lot of help if you ask Sparkyy. But ask or look around in the forum, maybe your question is answered (especially in the FAQ). Or are you confused about comparing or not to compare?

AZNLoverV
    Participant

Competition is a good thing.  If Achat improves itself to compete with Redlight and vice versa, the customers win.  I think I will take a peek over there just so I can give some informed commentary on one vs the other!

sinnnn
    Participant

How, don't get lost Azn.  LOL. 

PS
    Leave the mushrooms alone.

Janine Dee
    Participant

PS
    Leave the mushrooms alone.

That's good advice just about anywhere you go.

blossom
    Participant

…that's all well and good but…it's just that mushrooms don't seem to want to leave me alone! 

sinnnn
    Participant

Thats like saying I was walking down the street, saw this cut guy/girl an 1sec I was smiling(nod my head in greeting) and some how we both trip and it fell in(being a girl her head was just there).  I know those mushrooms are unique but I have yet to see them fly into someones mouth Blossom, LOL.  I bet you have trouble with the blue an red pills too?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.