Skip to content

Achat will not work and says check firewall or contact support

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Got any problems running AChat? Achat will not work and says check firewall or contact support

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    kweezy
    Participant

I dont know whats going on. I signed up as premium user the cancelled and unistalled. but it said I could still use achat for the next month so i reinstalled it and I cant log in.

it says check your firewall settings or contact customer support.

i even made another free account just to see if that would work and it didnt.

Anyone else having these problems. How do you fix it?

Lover
    Participant

Did you close your firewall or allow the AChat program to run?
    I think it's a problem with your computer/configuration as also the free account doesn't work.

kmisforu
    Participant

Have the same problem now for a week even allowing a chat through fire wall it still comes up with same message and had no response from the support site at all!

Lover
    Participant

Give us more details of your configuration.

Did you restart your computer?

kmisforu
    Participant

Did nothing to comp from one day till next, then just got firewall issue, a chat has permissions required, getting p*** of with this now.

Lover
    Participant

Has there been an update for your firewall or anti-virsu program?

Try to restart your comp and check your safety programs.

tom
    Participant

Most common problem is the firewall. Windows has firewall, antivirus program can have firewall, and also router can have firewall.
    tom

Janine Dee
    Participant

I was just checking something now, and got the Login failed, check firewall etc etc etc. I tried it a second time and it logged in. So to anyone having problems I would suggest clicking it a second time before panicking.

Mistress83
    Participant

it's a problem with ur inyernet connection and or modem config.  try reseting ur modem or format ur pc and reinstall the OS

Anonymous

ok i have done everything you guys said and i still cannot get through..is there a way for me to cancel my account? im a premium user.

Bear
    Participant

which system are you using? My recent problems were averted when I ran the program as administrator…that bypassed the blocks I had ran into. Oddly the matter now has been corrected.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.