Skip to content

AChat with enhanced graphics

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas AChat with enhanced graphics

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    inazuma
    Participant

Too Shiny, I like the new texture but the HIG upgrade seemed a little too much, also the edges are too shard, its like theres a pixelated outline around the avatars.

Never the less, it was an improvement on the original 

inazuma
    Participant

sharp rather than shard*

Urmel007
    Participant

Looking a bit better, but far away from up to date.
    Perhaps you should enter different sliders for light, shiny things, level of detail and textures.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Actually, I mean the little while that goes from gray blocks to red as the program loads, and part of that would be the coding since it's basically setting itself up on your side. I always figured connections are more about once you are sending and receiving.

Still, that's why I used “felt” because it was just a matter of how I perceived it.

sorry if i don't answer you soon, but yes, you was right. at the begin, client load more faster…..maybe cause most of the update was in the new client itself

bluedenim
    Participant

Tom,

I am worried about logging back in after I uninstall and re-install, I'm not sure if I can remember my log-in details as I have saved them on this computer. I know I'm a technophobe, but please help me, I may not be the only one.

Lover
    Participant

Blue, use the support-link (upside this page) to ask for your login details. Hurry

Ana_Lana
    Participant

Can someone please upload few pictures of that new graphic details so we can get an idea of what are you talking about without installing the program?

Keiko
    Participant

Can someone please upload few pictures of that new graphic details so we can get an idea of what are you talking about without installing the program?

The creators did post this image for you to compare the differences.

It's simple to download an install. If you don't like the changes, it's just as easy to switch back. Just follow the link in Tom's first post to download the installer or go to the page here: https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/download-achat/

FateInfinity
    Participant

I like the enhanced graphics.
    But I want more.
    Much more.
    And I know they can do it.

So I am waiting….

Evi01
    Participant

is there something planed for the future with the graphics? I like them really

hentaiboy69
    Participant

this is something we poor usere really don't know…..all we can do is turn your question to susy or Tom

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmh, don't know if it's just me, but i have the impression graphic is changed a little: skin look a bit different, more detailed if you use first vision camera. someone have noticed it too!?

taztexan
    Participant

I noticed it last night, hentaiboy. the skin up close is very life like now.. definitely an improvement over the previous graphics, but there's more that can be done. They're getting there though..

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Indeed they can! more room, for example! or, well, all the things we had talk here! eh eh!

Lover
    Participant

I also noticed a change in details. Also sometimes the colours seem to be bit different.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.