Skip to content

Action descriptions not readable anymore

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) Action descriptions not readable anymore

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

Since the last update, the one before the costumes, I can’t read the descriptions of the top 2 actions, belonging to a pose. With all other actions, a little title bar shows to indicate what the action is, except the top 2. Has anybody noticed and has the same problem? It’s a bit awkward for instance if you are with someone in a room who doesn’t like anal, and you click the anal button in one of the poses, IYKWIM. A-team, have you noticed this and maybe you can correct this?

tom
    Participant

Will be checked, thank you!
    tom

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

Yes, that is getting to be a problem. Thanks for bringing it up…

Janine Dee
    Participant

I didn't count the squares, but I did notice some descriptions would read and some wouldn't.

Lover
    Participant

Everything is working fine. I had an update today (the new position), perhaps this issue is fixed?

TightFit74
    Participant

I had the update as well. And it is fixed. I also noticed that there is a new icon in the login screen, where you enter your details. There is now an option so save username and password, so there is a choice instead of the automatically saved info of before the update.
    A-team, well done. Another step to a more professional game…

Lover
    Participant

Though I personelly don't need this choice it's really a big improvement for many of us here.
    Big praise for the A-Team!

Janine Dee
    Participant

I gotta agree. I too don't NEED it, but I can appreciate the update.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.