Skip to content

Add a shemale section in the forum:

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love Add a shemale section in the forum:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    PseRamesses
    Participant

Dear Devs,
    May I suggest a new category under the “discussions about sex” section here at the forum. You already have f-m, m-m, w-w but as a shemale im caought in between so a section for shemales and all realted to that. Thanks

Janine Dee
    Participant

If it helps, they've basically abandoned those sections. The moves listed haven't been updated in well over a year.

PseRamesses
    Participant

If it helps, they've basically abandoned those sections. The moves listed haven't been updated in well over a year.

thx J, always helpin me out when in need *grateful smile* keep it up and i will soon feel i owe u…. somethin *giggle*

Bear
    Participant

Actually a good idea, and reminds me that I for one have probably been remise about where I post my polls, they are better suited being under these topics rather than in the gnereal discussion thread.

I would recommend contacting support Pse' and make the request, … might request a general 3some pose thread added too please.

PseRamesses
    Participant

bear, i think janine has avalid point, many sectionsr not in use. thts why i want ones tht do to get discussions started, ideas flowing and get the devs a feedback from us fans. if i ever dare to write them i will, thx bb.

Bear
    Participant

the developers aren't posting but we in the forum have kicked in with polls and discussions in the threads… but they have been posted erroneously in the general discussion thread… I am thinking that they should be actually added and done in this section..

So to ME,…for what it is worth your suggestion is not only a valid one but one I should perhaps follow up with in new pose releases.

A tip of the hat for the reminder.

PseRamesses
    Participant

the developers aren't posting but we in the forum have kicked in with polls and discussions in the threads… but they have been posted erroneously in the general discussion thread… I am thinking that they should be actually added and done in this section..

So to ME,…for what it is worth your suggestion is not only a valid one but one I should perhaps follow up with in new pose releases.

A tip of the hat for the reminder.

oh bear bb, u do know how to make a girl happy. kisses all over bb. thx

Adera
    Participant

If they made shemale sections I think I would post the threads for new releases there, it would be quite nice since things would be a little more categorized then

PseRamesses
    Participant

If they made shemale sections I think I would post the threads for new releases there, it would be quite nice since things would be a little more categorized then

if so honey i think the mods here can easily move ur thread and posts to it. saknar dig såå hjärtat mitt. blöta kyssar… du vet vart *fniss*

Adera
    Participant

Mmm, du är så söt. :-* :-*

Bear
    Participant

not certain what is being said there,..sounds erotic

I made the request to support for Shemale and threesome topic threads. we'll have to wait and see,..but it doesn't hurt if others do the same…

PseRamesses
    Participant

not certain what is being said there,..sounds erotic

errr well, it was intentional *giggle*

I made the request to support for Shemale and threesome topic threads. we'll have to wait and see,..but it doesn't hurt if others do the same…

thx bb, i will put one in to

Adera
    Participant

My post wasn't very erotic… but I was a little tired when I wrote it.

Btw it seems like they just rearranged things in the forum, we might get new sections.

@PseRamesses: Gumman, om du retar mig för mycket med den där munnen och tungan så kommer jag att bli alldeles skakis av åtrå. Kanske plockar fram en spännande dubbeldildo. :-*

PseRamesses
    Participant

@PseRamesses: Gumman, om du retar mig för mycket med den där munnen och tungan så kommer jag att bli alldeles skakis av åtrå. Kanske plockar fram en spännande dubbeldildo. :-*

åh guuud va härligt, ja önskar ja kunde modda d här spelet som ja gjorde me sims 1-3, då skulle du minsann få smaka            räcker d? *fniss*

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe, räcker? Jag skulle be dig visa mig några gånger till så jag skulle kunna bestämma mig.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • The topic ‘Add a shemale section in the forum:’ is closed to new replies.