Skip to content

Adding RP as a ‘favorites’ option

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Adding RP as a ‘favorites’ option

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    SueCB
    Participant

woo Cowgirl up, Adera! 

Bear
    Participant

Showboating for 8 seconds then bailing from the saddle is hardly fun… my preference is breaking the filly and then using her for long sunset rides, nothing like a high country sunset in the saddle….

Glances to the riata,… a bit too stiff of a rope which is used for cattle anyway…not for the delicate breaking of a mount,… I prefer cotton …

SueCB
    Participant

You have to use the right leather or horse hair … good for rounding up mustangs in the wild too

Bear
    Participant

You have to use the right leather or horse hair … good for rounding up mustangs in the wild too

I do love the smell of leather against the skin…taking firm control of the situation… …the rush when you have confidence  and finally let the mare run at that gallop….

So what exactly is this downside of Cowboys?  :…. Methinks you are doing a Texas two-step with  dance partners who have 2 left legs…

Keiko
    Participant

Wow, I have been living in the city for too long. Your entire conversation went right over my head. Although I agree about the mustang… that is a really hot car. Lol  Perhaps Bear has found another cowgirl to roll in the hay with? Tehehe

Adera
    Participant

I don't know much about horses either and I can't even remember the last time I rode on one. Keiko, you think they'll frown at us if we show up in stripper heels?

Bear
    Participant

Lol.. maybe better thought of what your response might be if you saw that Western hunk in your city nightclub… leaning against the bar surveying the crowd,…, his eyes set on you,.. measuring you, from foot to eyes… and when eye contact is met, his head tilts,…a subtle smile crosses his face as he tips his hat….

I thoroughly enjoy my city visits, …its such a culture clash,…

Adera
    Participant

Nooo I want to go riding horsies. *stomping my foot in the ground and pushing out my lower lip in a pout*

Bear
    Participant

Nooo I want to go riding horsies. *stomping my foot in the ground and pushing out my lower lip in a pout*

hmm,…well swing by the stable,…we'll have to check out your “seat in the saddle” before  trying horseback 

Adera
    Participant

And why am I finding myself in your lap for this?

Keiko
    Participant

Finding a country boy in the city could be just as exciting as finding a city girl in the country.

Imagine with me the full moon illuminating a wide open field with a creamy, blue light. Among the wildflowers sits a girl. The cool, night wind kisses her soft, ivory skin and combes through her curtain of long, flowing coral hair which gently spills over her slender shoulders and down her back.
        Her dress, as black as the starless sky above her, is adorned with  lace and bows. The skirt, hemmed with frills and loose ribbons, fans out and around her lithe body and conceals her legs beneith.
          Her fingers laced together while resting delicately in her lap, and with her head gently tilted back, her dazzling dark orbs reflect the moon's image.
        On the air is a faintly audible melody tracing back to her lips, like ebony petals as the wind gently carries her song through the meadow.

Of course, that's how I like to imagine it would be like.

SueCB
    Participant

Having just moved from a small, rural place (How small was it? The entering and leaving signs were on the same pole.)  to the big city (ok, ABQ isn't as huge as say NY or Chicago), the difference is striking.

I miss the horses, of course, and a night sky filled with stars. The constant noise takes some getting used to. On the plus side, people really exist! There's lots to do and living close by the river, I'm really enjoying those mornings when I jog beside it, listening to the water and wildlife.

Not to mention that now instead of the usual 2-3 regular drunks during the week, there's actually folks that drop in after work for a drink, some socializing and dancing.

Amd Bear. that whole 8-second thing is a reference to cowboys on the rodeo circuit staying in the saddle for 8 seconds (or longer). And I agree, a really good cowboy is gonna stay in the saddle no matter how much the filly is bucking, twisting or sunfishing and for a lot longer. Wooooo Cowboy up!  

Bear
    Participant

fully aware of the 8 second rule, though a few may not have understood that reference. My response is tongue in cheek to dealing with those who flip quick between poses… leaving you feel like you have been on a whirlwind of a sample rides.

SueCB
    Participant

Yeah, it's that inter-personal bull that mimics the mechanical one 

Zinah
    Participant

Why do I suddenly have ideas of my city self coming upon Bear in a bar and him taking me back to his stable?

~fans self~

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.