Skip to content

Pose Action Ideas. Additions to blow jobs and FJ resurrection

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Action Ideas. Additions to blow jobs and FJ resurrection

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Shianna
    Participant

First I’d like blow jobs (on knees) to be available for all gender matches (FF not really as many are sick of dildos as it is

:/ as am I), FS, SS, and MM.

Second, I’d like additions such as rubbing the slit of the cock with the tongue, and inside mouth grind (sorta like brushing the teeth) : 🙂

Thirdly, I know this has been said many times before but Foot job poses would be a great addition to foreplay and many fetishists and newcomers who want to experience such fetishes can indulge in it.
    Some may like some may not, and I realize that this isn’t near top priority but its still a suggestion that needs to be brought back into play once in awhile to gain more opinions and feelings.

Update: Totally forgot that MS blowjob is already available, sorry for the confusion

Janine Dee
    Participant

There could be a FF kneeling oral. The trick would be that they couldn't just recycle the animation like they can when the oral is being performed on a penis.

Would love it if they did make a pussy eating version though.

Adera
    Participant

The on receiving could sit on a chair or bed too… feels more like giving up to the one giving the pleasure then.

I would be nice if there was this kind of oral pose for all combinations and as Janine mentioned a variation for females to receive would be nice too.

Shianna, even though I don't have a specific fetish about foots I still find it exciting… well maybe more if they're in pantyhose.

Steelsilk
    Participant

I think it's important to keep it kinky whatever the AChat corporate ruling is. Nobody wants to do boring virtual sex. That's everyday life.  Getting a blowjob while getting fucked, a rusty trombone, …. Have Patrick Duffy show up and hang out in a chair. I don't know but kinky!

Shianna
    Participant

SS giving your partner a foot job while they sit on your cock  : :-*

Adera
    Participant

That's something I want to experience irl too.

Shianna
    Participant

Hehe I like to be the giver and “rubber” mostly  : :-*

Adera
    Participant

Well maybe I can get you off when you make me come at least… my ass clenching you in rhythm with my spurts of cum. :-*

Shianna
    Participant

I'd probably get vice gripped so much that I would need the jaws of life to pry free 

Ardeur
    Participant

I prefer applying a tongue of life…  :-*
    *would sneak a lick in on the other side as well, though*

Vaughan

The Blow Job (Man Standing)

10 years on, this is still only available in MF & MS.

MM, SS & SF should have this pose available. It is one of the staples in most sex play.

FF should also have an equivalent pose… and not sucking a dildo.

for example Lick me quickly

FF do have Lucky licker though.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.