Skip to content

Game Idea. Affordable Clothing AND what about a colour chart to change colours.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. Affordable Clothing AND what about a colour chart to change colours.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    sinnnn
    Participant

Affordable Clothing but what about a colour chart to colour them in all colours.

AffordaWel new bras and panties at affordable prices.  I can't complain. 

Except for this.  It would be nice if we could change the colors without having to buy the outfit in different colors.

Ramrod29
    Participant

It's going to get mixed reviews, the people who like them are gonna think there great because some guy is gonna give them the cash to pay for them. 

Anonymous

and you know what's odd…gone are the good old days when you could get a few pieces of clothing for one price, yet now you have to buy all of them individually

as this place gets more and more members, the prices keep going up too…?

Janine Dee
    Participant

I still need to go out and up my A$ for the Mistress outfit, but this isn't thrilling me like that one… and yeah it's like the club dresses… it would be one thing if it was a higher lump sum… like say A$100 for all the new lingerie rather then A$180 added together.

And yeah Bobbler that seems to be the case. I think I'll start a fresh post on A$ economics rather then steal this one though…

sinnnn
    Participant

true, I just got two, really they are the same but in different colors.  So less came out of my pocket.  I so do miss the package deal.  But hey they need to make money but selling it this way.

Lover
    Participant

Perhaps this is the reason we men don't get any new clothes? They know we need the money to buy the dresses for our girls

sinnnn
    Participant

No guy brought me any dresses.  And please don't start.  I don't think thats it, hmmm.  I”m thinking that most guys aren't clothes whores.  Well unless your a rapper and you have a closet full of Jordans.  Or in show biz.  The regu;ar guy just not a clothes whore.

Adera
    Participant

I've almost bought all of the clothes , but what do I do with the A$ when I've already got all of my relevant positions.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I've wondered what people are supposed to do if they are getting monthly A$ deposits after they get all their relevant choices… I mean you would bank some for new implements, but  each month the problem would just get worse.

Bear
    Participant

Guess I'll use it for a monthly subscription…if you do so do you get script?

Janine Dee
    Participant

LOL

Lover
    Participant

You can save it for new clothes and positions. Don't search around, you don't get any interest

Of course you can gift your friends, this is what they want you to do.

Bear
    Participant

My friends don't want my script, they want me. I'll gift out of admiration and acknowledgment of that friendship.

Lover
    Participant

Bear, I answered to Adera's question and my answer was meant ironic.
    And when I write “this is what they want you to do” I don't mean your friends, I`m talking about the A-Team

sinnnn
    Participant

Honestly friendship is gift enough.  :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.