Skip to content

Pose Idea. After sex pose.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Idea. After sex pose.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Oooh Jenny, if you're all alone now…

hatcher
    Participant

Absolutly ….. After being here awhile i have made a few freinds and very much would like somthing  to  just cuddle(Yes  some men do cuddle)relax and just  chat  without our avis still getting it on  so anything    that is cuddleing would be great.

Lover
    Participant

They could take the missionary position for afterplay. No sex, just kissing, fondling, looking and the possibility to turn around, so the girl is on top. If girl is on top, she can lay the head on man's chest.

Bear
    Participant

Some of these could be easy modifications to existing poses though Lover. I believe Cowgirl has a nice halting kissing sequence,..which can give a minor pause,…likewise,..Fuck the tits…but there are too few …

Spoons is another,…caresses…kisses,..to so many parts of her body possible,..F could reach behind,..use her feet to rub along his leg.. I perfer to have that image of intimacy and closeness there,..in the minority perhaps,…but that shared moment can be wonderful in te quiet moments while you recover, catch your breath.

A good partner will share that with you,..too many rush on,..

Adera
    Participant

With females we can kiss in both poses where we ride each other, with males I have foreplay and the lying side by side pose so some after sex cuddling is kinda possible. With shemales there is nothing like that available as of yet.

TightFit74
    Participant

As an after sex pose, I would actually like a pose while sitting down, on the bed or (to introduce) a couch. Either sit next to eachother, cuddle, hold hands and kiss!!!, or have the girl/shemale in my lap. Where stroking a thigh, cupping a breast, kissing neck or just cuddling might be options..

Lover
    Participant

Sitting on a couch/chair also can be a great foreplay. And a hot sex position, sitting face-to-face and also turned, face-to-back… hmmm, I love it

Adera
    Participant

I would like poses for sitting in a lap and straddling the lap .

Unhealer
    Participant

i think id rather just get the fuck out of there when im finished and realize the chick isnt that attractive

So that's why you never room with me anymore?

*sniff*

Bastard.

:S you left the first time after like 1 minute and then removed me from friends

dbltrouble
    Participant

I would like poses for sitting in a lap and straddling the lap .

mmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmm i sooooooo agree girl  besides a quick bang and move on is so over rated i myself would prefer snuggling and kissing(reapeat from other posts lol)

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe, but its kinda sexy starting the fun in the lap too.

islandsun
    Participant

OH YES ! Stop and start button !!!!!!!!! but keep penetration  the spoons too just out there ! slowly  action can be good  !  And again  laying on top pose  stop lean slowly down towards my face , staring into each others eyes !  Deeply > lips coming closer hmmm the kiss

TightFit74
    Participant

Laying on top, with the option for the woman to put her legs around him and pull him closer, keeping him in one place maybe.. The male either being able to prop up on his hands, or put his hands under her shoulders for a better hold..

islandsun
    Participant

There`s nothing better then a man`s arms wrapped around me !  With my arms  wrapped around  his neck , 1 hand touching back of his head , while he lean down  to kiss me !  yes I miss embracing ! very much !  I hate this wham  , bamm , thank you mamm ! actings ! 

Unhealer
    Participant

sunny likes to choke guys

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.