Skip to content

FF Pose Review request. 27. Against the Wall.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat FF Pose Review request. 27. Against the Wall.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Share your thoughts,…. experiences and views of what I consider one of the more exciting poses of passion…

be-passionate-2333.jpg

PRICE: 249A$
    This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, FF Section. Box 4. From Behind.

This is a general request for someone in the FF community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Please identify if there is a “Change Role” button or do both partners have to own the pose to swap positions?
    3. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    4. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    5. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    6. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Rukya
    Participant

I tryed it and i must say that its a good pose . curiously , i find the actions of the recever more interesting than the ones of the giver ;D

i give 4 stars to this pose :-*

bluedenim
    Participant

I've only tried it with one girl  so far Rukya (hint, hint!)

But I gave it **** too

christinak
    Participant

Its been a while since I was on last. Lots of new poses. I really liked this one, and the same pose for MF. Very Sexy! ;D

Bear
    Participant

YAY!… welcome back ChristinaK ;D

Rukya
    Participant

wb christinak ;D

christinak
    Participant

Thanks yall, good to be back!

bluedenim
    Participant

WB Christina, hope the Forum is stil recognisable!

We've had some great improvements to the poses and actions recently, but we mustn't let them rest on their laurels!

xx

christinak
    Participant

The new poses are great, but I see the clothes are still dismally undersupplied.  All of us ladies should protest at the severe lack of shoes!!

chien_lubrik
    Participant

The new poses are great, but I see the clothes are still dismally undersupplied.  All of us ladies should protest at the severe lack of shoes!!

Ohhh may I think you will be glad to chat with Miss Pafe 

Rukya
    Participant

maybe its time to unstamp this pose from the top of this section , its no more new now 🙂

and as it seem i’m the only lesbian using this section with sometimes a visit from bear (smiles) i think this pose will stay on the top for long

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.