Skip to content

Age for achat characters & Modify look accordingly

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Age for achat characters & Modify look accordingly

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…
    I don't know about anyone else, but I like looking as if I'm in my 30's again.    But… being able to change my appearance to more personalize the avatar closer to my actual appearance would be a plus.

I know this question is off topic… but since there are only a few posts here I'm going to ask it… and hope for a reply.

How often does AChat provide updated, new content, etc?  I've only been here for a week, and have noticed two updates already.  The handcuffs and the pampered man.  Just curious.

Thank you for letting me share,
    Pafe

Rukya
    Participant

thereis two updates / week , the tuesday and the friday 

Pafe
    Participant

Thank you Rukya.

Pafe

bluedenim
    Participant

Might Cut Down On the Cold Invites

To Whom?????

medjai
    Participant

Girls just make some trials, change your age to 99 and see if colds get turned down a notch 

bluedenim
    Participant

It's a thought……

Lover
    Participant

Pafe, to your question about updates:
    AChat says, frequently (their own words: News: AChat gets every week something new! )
    We had times, where we had no update for 2,3 weeks… but. like Rukya said, very often we get an update twice a week.
    So at least, their working on it

Bear
    Participant

long time since they had a delay like that lover… nearly 2 years,… they have been consistent on twice a week releases for a good year. Only delays seem to be a day or two working the hiccups.

Lover
    Participant

Hoppla Bear, that's amazing… you are right, more than 1,5 years ago now… time is running

Pafe
    Participant

Hoppla Bear, that's amazing… you are right, more than 1,5 years ago now… time is running

Wow…. how long has this site been in existance? 

And… how come no one told me about before?  lol

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Lover
    Participant

Pafe, I'm here for two years now. Think it started some month  before, as there just have been few poses and less clothes.
    I had called you several times, you never picked up your phone…

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.