Skip to content

Pose Idea. SF. SM. FM. SS. At the Wall Reverse.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Idea. SF. SM. FM. SS. At the Wall Reverse.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SassySarah
    Participant

An idea… Pose Idea. SF. SM. FM. SS At the Wall Reverse.

I was having fun with my favorite guy and later one of my favorite shemales when a thought came to mind.

Why is there no “Reverse Against the Wall” pose?

This could also help with the small list of Shemale/Shemale and Male/Male poses, who don't get to play on the wall.

Or would that be to much like the standard “From Behind” pose? I would put a poll on this thread, but I have no idea how to do that, so just tell me what you think.

Adera
    Participant

When I proposed the Against the wall pose in a the poll where we voted and the winning pose was made (my proposal won that poll) I wanted it primarily for MS but for FS and MF as well. Its just too bad they didn’t get that so now there is no MS variation of that pose. 🙁

SassySarah
    Participant

It's a great pose. Just seems a shame that not everyone can get in one it. 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

and then come the 3some……only 5 poses and really a few are interessing. plus, only 2 or 3 in all of them involve 3 peoples at the same time!

oh…btw, SassySarah…..nice to see u on forum too!

Bear
    Participant

3somes have been lacking….especially in with shemale involvement

hentaiboy69
    Participant

totally agree….and dunno why, only girls can fuck shemale whit them strap-on! mistery of achat, i think! 😀

TightFit74
    Participant

It’s been a long time since any pose for MM has been released, let alone MMM. The against the wall-pose should be made available for all combinations, as it is a great pose. I am only a little sad my own entry didn’t win

;D 3some de3partment could use a boost and I am all for makng the against the wall pose available for all sexes and combination…

Bear
    Participant

I would definitely like seeing reverse against the wall…and if so make it easily adaptable for the other classes to enjoy.

Vaughan

Achat has made “Against the Wall” pose available at the shop for MF ; MS ; FF ; SF & MM.

MF

MM

MS

As the OP has suggested, it would be nice if there were reverse versions for all and the pose to get a full house.
    Create an SS version of the pose and the below versions….
    In an FS version, the shemale was fucked by the female wearing a strap-on,
    an SM version, where the male is fucked by the shemale and
    an FM version where the man is fucked by a woman wearing a strap-on.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.