Skip to content

MS. Pose Review Request. 122. Anal Doggy.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat MS. Pose Review Request. 122. Anal Doggy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

I just noticed the new Anal Doggy pose for MS, it costs 249 A$ which imo is well worth the money. Real nice of our devs to give us this pose and take the chance to release a MF version at the same time. ;D

I like the options in this pose, I think they’re real nice but I’ve only had the chance to check them out with Robot Boy so it would be nice if a man filled in their options as well.

Shemale options:

Fondle tit
    Pinch nipple
    Lick lips
    Shake ass, mm give it to me big boy. 😛
    Head up, nice option that let’s the girl raise herself up some and changes the angle of entry some.
    Grab forearms, also a really nice option where she raises even more so the angle would change even more.
    Suck finger
    Kiss, it’s a good kiss imo. 🙂
    Hand on ass
    Tongue play
    Cock out, the guys cock rubs against the girls ass while she wiggles some. 😉
    Jerk off, girl jerk her cock. This is used when cumming though I’m able to cum without even touching mine sometimes. 😛
    2 Pleasure faces

Bear
    Participant

lol… well  was looking for a volunteer… where were you?  😛

Adera
    Participant

Oh, I didn't look around since I wanted to take the pose for a quick spin before dinner.

NewGurl
    Participant

I have tried the MF version and I like it. I like the option to move your ass around.

Bear
    Participant

well we did stumble over the chance to test drive…
    Male options are almost identical as in MF

Male options:
    Fondle Chest
    Slap bottom
    Breast massage
    fondle ass
    Quick action
    Finger pussy (hand job for this option)
    Cock rub (along crease)
    Jerk off
    lick ass
    finger ass
    slow motion (beautiful… ty team)
    fuck pussy (replaced by a face)
    and a couple of faces…

An excellent add…

Adera
    Participant

I absolutely love the “Breast massage” option, having my breasts and nipples pleasured while getting fucked is something I enjoy immensely irl.

Bear
    Participant

Well the kiss is still more of a tongue twist…
    it needs a good passionate lip lock.. if they had pushed the grab forearm higher,… had her raise her hand under and around his head… they would have had a dynamite kiss… 😉

sadly missing a hair grab/neck grab… but can’t have it all…
    or could we? 🙂

Zinah
    Participant

Bear, my darling…  what is it with you and hair?  ~laughs softly and drapes her against your chest~

Bear
    Participant

mmm…. love the control point 😛 … but you know that baby. 😀

hentaiboy69
    Participant

nice work on a good pose…..the only option i don't like so much is the Fondle Chest for man

PseRamesses
    Participant

I just noticed the new Anal Doggy pose for MS, it costs 249 A$ which imo is well worth the money. Real nice of our devs to give us this pose and take the chance to release a MF version at the same time. ;D

classic-pose-as-you-like-2426.jpg

I like the options in this pose, I think they're real nice but I've only had the chance to check them out with Robot Boy so it would be nice if a man filled in their options as well.

Shemale options:

• Fondle tit
    • Pinch nipple
    • Lick lips
    • Shake ass, mm give it to me big boy. :P
    • Head up, nice option that let's the girl raise herself up some and changes the angle of entry some.
    • Grab forearms, also a really nice option where she raises even more so the angle would change even more.
    • Suck finger
    • Kiss, it's a good kiss imo. :)
    • Hand on ass
    • Tongue play
    • Cock out, the guys cock rubs against the girls ass while she wiggles some. ;)
    • Jerk off, girl jerk her cock. This is used when cumming though I'm able to cum without even touching mine sometimes. :P
    • 2 Pleasure faces
    • [/list]

agree 100% and as usual my love ur ideas is perfect. why dont they hire u as an consultant is beyond me.

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe thanks hun, at least I say what I think here so they can read it. 🙂

Anonymous

Out of the limited MS poses I have this is my favorite. I love the grinding motions both inside and out. Would love a reach around action where you continue fucking though.

Adera
    Participant

Yes, it is certainly one of the best poses right now.

I guess a reach around option for the guys could be nice but I don't find it necessary.

Vaughan

PRICE: 249A$
    This pose can be found in the Achat Web Shop. 355-360 of 523 sex poses.
    I could not find it in the Achat Shopping Mall. Maybe someone can update If I have missed it completely.

This is a general request for someone in the MS community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    3. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    4. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    5. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.